Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Has anyone else noticed how much it smells like Germolene?? i mean..if i felt sick, the last thing i would really want to do is have to have that...lol..it smells so much like it, and its not a smell of something i would want to have to put in my mouth lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it works wonders though [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] cool, you see i have some..but never tried it lol..mainly because of the smell, but if it came to it, i think i would take it.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think it tastes kinda of good - a bit minty. I like the chewable kind because i can't seem to stomach the thought of a heavy liquid on an upset stomach.

xroofusx, what is that in your avatar? is it from a movie? it looks familiar but I can't out my finger on it.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I think it tastes like pink conversation hearts from Valentine's Day[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I don't really care for the taste, but it could be worse...
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

lol- it tastes like those pink Canada mints! I don't take the liquid, because the texture makes me gag- but I take the chewable pills when I eat a massive breakfast at the local diner. Baked beans just don't sit well in my stomach.....but they taste so damned good!

*amber*

Speaking of Pepto, has anyone seen the new commercial for it (Here in the states at least) It's like a hip hop song where they got a bunch of people rapping:

"Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, upset stomach, diarreha" And these guys are rapping it and doing like hand motions to signal each symptom...LoL sorry that's always what comes to mind when I think about it!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

You are right Amber they do taste like those mints

Aaahh Monica I love that commercial!!

Have you seen the one where they have ballerina's doing a dance about it? Like, little kid ballerinas.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Aaahh Monica I love that commercial!!

Have you seen the one where they have ballerina's doing a dance about it? Like, little kid ballerinas.

<3 Anya--

That commercial is adorable!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv

"Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, upset stomach, diarreha" And these guys are rapping it and doing like hand motions to signal each symptom...LoL sorry that's always what comes to mind when I think about it!

~Monica

"....new che-rry pep-to!!.......new che-rry pep-to!!........."

UGH---can you imagine, taking CHERRY-flavored ANYTHING when your stomach's upset?? EEWWW[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

haha! wow i want to see that advert (commercial) lol!. I've never
    seen a ommercial for any anti-emetic or sickness medicene in the
    uk, they have ones for d* though. My mum loves the smell of the
    pepto-bismol liquid, as she used to love the smell of germolene. But
    if it helps, then well done to the stuff [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

To Babydoll - Lol, the avatar is acctuly of me..dancing..lol [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!