Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Now my niece...

well one week ago my nephew got sick and v* every day until wednesday...I thought I was in th eclear bu tnow my niece ( his sister is sick, she v*d about 20 minutes ago...I am scared...although my sister ( thier mom ) has had bad stomach pains for two days and didn't feel well and she thinks its the same thing, so maybe us adults would only get pains? What do you guys think?

hey hun,

sorry to hear that this is happening to you at the moment

I think that if you were going to get it then you would have when your nephew had it hun..

Think that you probably are in the clear but make sure you do the usual,wash hands eat well try sleep ect..

Hope things turn out well hun and your niece gets well soon x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Y abut if my niece didnt get it until now...a week later than...I dont know I could still get it now...or gte it off o fher too...

yea hun,I know what you mean but have to remember childrens immune systems are alot weaker than ours,also we dont know if it is what your nephew had this may just be something she ate hun?

How are you feeling now?

xx

I feel like crap, but i am hangin gin there...i am hoping it is the same thing that my sister has and she didn't v so hopefully if i got it i would just get bad cramps too...

Well hun you keep hanging in there and well done for getting through the time with your nephew as well..

Thing is if it is you didnt v* the last time with him and neither has your sis so as you said with these cramps maybe thats it,although they can be anything as you know, anything from PMT to IBS..

I will be thinking of you hun x

my gosh you have been through a lot. I hope your neice feels better soon.
    how are you coping?

Oh dear, i am coping...a bit scared...becuase i have let my guard down thinking this was all over with thanks guys!

Carolee as long as you havent been near them you have nothing to worry about. Kim

Im kinda scared, I am rfeally really gassy on both ends...ugh...i just dont know man...i hope its ok...

Hi there. I don't know about where you're at but around here rotavirus is going around which affects mostly children. It is probably the same thing by you from what you are describing and although it is NASTY in kids, it causes minimal to no signs in adults. I think you are safe so take heart in knowing odds are on your side that you will be okay! Good luck, I know exactly how you feel.

How old is your niece??

Gosh, I'm sorry you're going through this again!!

I think, if you were to get this, you would've gotten it from your nrphew, since you were so close to him right before he got sick.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

she is 4...thanks fo rth esupport everyone i know i am freeaking out and am almost inconsolable...

It's OK----we;ve all been there and know how hard it is to get through........
    ~*~Charlene~*~