Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I went to a party last night! For my friends 16th. It was very risky, I knew there would be alcohol and people there that I didn't know, but I gave it a go and it was really fun!

Alot of people got drunk but they were just having fun and didn't go overboard, nobody v*ed in the end but I found I was having too much fun to really care that much! (Probably helped by the fact that I actually drank too - another triumph for me) I'm so happy about this!

Good for you Hannah! Doesnt it feel good when you go somewhere, even though you are scared and you end up having a great time? Yay! Keep getting out there, and living your life...

--Kim

Hannah, well done! Proud of ya, hun! It's the most awesome feeling to let loose and have fun, and just forget about emet for a while!

So glad you had a good time!

I also went to a party last night, and didn't worry about what I ate/drank at all! We had pizza from the local takeaway shop (which is thought by some to be a bit dodgy) and greasy chips and everything, and I just didn't care! I love being able to act like a normal teenager in these sorts of situations, it just makes you feel so good.
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Does any body know if Cognitive Behavioural Therapy can help and it what way?

That was a tad random...