Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

First of all, sorry for not replying to any posts lately--we are on vacation and I haven't had much internet access. Today we are at a hotel with wireless, and I just HAD to ask this question.

We were at Disneyland today and in the stall next to me was a woman helping her 2 kids go to the bathroom (don't worry, this isn't graphic). While she was helping one, the other one apparently had bent down and was touching the floor. She said, "Oh, honey, mommy has told you not to do that. Bathroom floors are soooo dirty you could get sick from it and throw up!" Then she kept reminding her daughter to keep her hands down next to her and not by her face until they could wash them. When they did wash them, she had each child at a sink and they sang the entire ABC's song while they washed. It was just such a classic emet moment, I almost said something to her, but then decided against it. So, I thought I'd post it here and see if it was any of you! LOL!!

If it was one of you, aren't you proud of us both conquering Disneyland?!? Yay us!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

You're so lucky!!!! I looooove Disneyland!!!!

Wow--that mom sounds like someone I'd like to meet [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

LOL! That's too funny!
    \"This too shall pass\"

Haha awww what is it with kids and putting things in there mouth and
    touching everything and anything?? lol. The other day in the doctors i
    was sitting waiting to go in and this little kids was running round
    laughing and walked up to this glass door to look out, she then all of
    a sudden got her mouth and started licking the glass [img]smileys/smilies_19.gif[/img] [:
    ermm:] hmmmm kids these days lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes that definately is a classic emet moment. If it was me I probably would have asked her if she was an emet but that's cause I'm a big fat loud mouth and not that scared of embaressing myself...LoL! It always makes you feel better to see someone else doing some of the things you do!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Aww, that's great to hear!!!!

Hope you are having fun on vacation!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone! Yes, we had a great time! No one got sick LOL.

I was kind of hoping it was someone from here! Now I regret not saying anything to her
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>