Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was searching around for motion sickness medicine and I found this:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=top><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD width="75%">

Convenience Bag for Nausea and Bathroom Emergencies

How lovely....Sorry, but there's no way I can v* in a bag like that....Gross...</TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>Edited by: melissarene

Oh my god, Ive never seen anything like that before in my life!!!

I may always have a "carrier bag" with me in case of emergencies but ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Laney

WOW!!! Doesn't that look like a blast!!

EEEWWWWWWWWW
    ~*~Charlene~*~

If you zoom to look closer at the picture, it actually shows a kid with her face stuck in one. EW EW EW EW EW.... Edited by: melissarene

I don't think it's Ew, I mean we all bitch and whine about those people who throw up everywhere in public and make a mess that we have to see and worry about. Well...Voila, quite frankly I wish we had something like that when my sister would get travel sick. Would have helped a lot lol
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

LOL- my boyfriend actually has some of those in his first aid kit in the trunk of the car (the boy actually has a full paramedic bag in the car at all times in case of emergencies....nurses, gotta love 'em). I'm actually going to make sure there are some in the glove box, just in case on the next road trip I need them.

They are quite useful- no spill, and none of the worry of getting it on your hands or missing the bag.

And Hippychick- good point!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahahahahahah- get this, I justtold him aboutthe bags, and he also mentioned that they are used for urine as well! (just realized that the title is for nausea and BATHROOM emergencies)

gotta love anything that can serve a dual purpose [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Actually, I think that people with severe IBS really need things such as these for emergencies on the road.

Plus pregnant women really can't help getting sick and there is not always a bathroom nearby, I'm sure we'd all prefer they slink off and do it in that than on the floor somewhere lol
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

This is true. I'm sure that they are fine bags when need be. But I still couldn't help but get a tiny bit grossed out when I first saw it. Again, it was only because of the picture (of the girl v*) and the wording (that was kind of pouring into a bag)....Call me weird...

I think it is mor efunny than anything..it almost looks like soehting that would be on Saturday Night live
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

I did wonder if it was for real and I completely understand why you would be squicked out by it, I didn't mean to come across as bitchy if I did. Just as someone who shared a car with a travel sick little sister for many years where she would *GRAPHIC* throw up in some carrier bag that 99% of the time you could see through and make the place smell bad, a thing like that would have been so damn welcomed lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjewell
    I think it is mor efunny than anything..it almost looks like soehting that would be on Saturday Night live

SO true!