Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yay! So, I started work downtown on monday and since I don't have a car, I have to use public transportation to get to the clinic. Anyway, I was really nervous because I had to take this train thing and a bus and they both get really crowded in the morning. I was panicking a lot on the way there, but then on the way back I think I was too exhausted to be nervous. So, I had a really positive experience on the way back and that helped me tremendously for riding back and forth to work today! I'm really happy because I was worrying for months! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

GOODGOING,Siafi!!! I'm happy for you!! Public transporation is rather scary, isn't it?? But you did it!! Congrats!! This experience will helpbuild your confidence on taking the public transportation to work each day so soon you won't be so scared!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

heh, thanks for replying, neha! ergh, today it was reeeaaally crowded...but it still went okay. this teenaged girl got onthe trainand turned on her music so loud that everyone could hear it and then she started dancing kind of. For some reason the music or the movement or something set me off panicking but then i just realized it was all so ridiculous that I started laughing. heheh, I'm weird.
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

for sum reason i didnt come across this post before, but welldone for getting thru it before... and welldone for stopping urself panicking today!! i think thats a very hard strong thing to do!!

i can never understand why teenagers (even tho i am one) turn their personal players on so everyone can hear it......... eugh, lol.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hiya!

Well done! I'm so happy for u. I'm sure ur really pleased with urself - which u should be! Uv done brilliantly. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

U mentioned that ud been worrying months about it. Now, try to remember this incident in the future wen u begin to worry about something else. Becuz, all that worrying that u put urself thru for so long, was for nothing! Everything was fine! From now on, we all need to try not to worry about things until they actually happen... its jus excessive anxiety otherwise! This is a challenge im trying to do at the moment, and let me tell u - its helping loads!

Rachel xxx