Okay first the off topic question.

When my parents were out of town last week I went and stayed at their house for a day. Well they left all the cars there so I took one out to go pick up some Chinese food. The problem is, I don't have a lisence or insurence for that matter. I readjusted the seats but forgot to readjust the mirror so my sister, when she got in her car, realized that I had driven it. She's going to tell my parents and I can't stop her, I tried to bribe her into not telling them but that just made her more pissed. She promised NOT to tell them while I was still in the house with my mom and dad but she's probably told them now that I'm at my apartment. My plan is to not talk to them AT ALL until saturday. I'm screening my calls and trying to stay online as much as possible so they can't get through. Anyone have any advice on what to tell them and how to talk to them when I finally do have to confront them?

Secondly...I went to a Chinese resturant that I haven't been to in three years. I used to eat there like EVERY DAY when I was in highschool cause it was right around the corner from school. I never got food poisoning or sick from their food so it shouldn't be any different now right? It was SO GOOD but I'm sort of panicking a little. Any reassurence would be great right now!

~Monica