Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

...going on in your life HERE! It can be random, it can be serious, it can just be some "insight" you have about your life right now. It can be something small, something large, something medium - just something positive! You canshare multiple "possies" per post

I'll start:
    1) I get to be an aide for 4 days next week, at the same school, during state testing! I'm totally excited because I will actually be on campus, at a campus I'm VERY FAMILIAR with, and around kids I have helped teach all year during one of the most important weeks of their life this school year I am so excited to be sharing this experience and helping their teachers in whatever way I can.
    2) I have a job interview tomorrow - a SECOND ROUNDjob interview tomorrow for a reallyawesome position at an insurance company that I highly respect.
    3) That my cell-phone has free night and weekend minutes [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and that I have friends to use them on
    4) That I have plenty of taped TV shows to watch tonight in case there is nothing good on TV.
    5) That peanut-butter was invented because without it right now, I would probably be starving to death.
    Edited by: purpleteacher
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- I just realized I don't have to do LAUNDRY tonight because I already have clean interview clothes for tomorrow. All I have to do is iron them
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am alive.

My daughter is healthy.

Although my bank account is currently negative $700 and my rent was 10 days late, I still have a roof over my head.

I have 2 halarious cats that make me laugh my ass off!

I make my own work schedule.

I think I might ace my algebra exam tomorrow.
    \"This too shall pass\"

That I am in a job that I really enjoy,

my boss has recommended me fora pay rise and increased monthly bonus,

my niece and nephew have got rid of chicken pox so I will see them for lots of love and cuddles this weekend,

2 nights ago I hit the temperature dial on the fridge (unaware of doing this) and woke up the following day to find everything (and I mean everything!) frozen (even stuff like cranberry sauce andsalad!!!!!!!!!!!) so I had to go shopping and replace everything (of course, cdnt use stuff that got frozen)and bought lots of yummy food!!! (now very poor tho!!!)

Laneyxx

- I made it through my interview today in once piece!
    FACEBOOK ME --

Good job on the interview purpleteacher!

It is 70 degrees and sunny here today and it is GORGEOUS!! Spring has sprung and everyone is in a good mood.

I am moving into my NEW HOUSE with a swimming pool tonight!!!!

My car is paid off!!!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

My spring break starts in one hour!!! :-)

I FINALLY found a wonderful boyfriend!!!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I have 2wonderful healthy children. i love them so much and they make me realise how lucky I am.

I had a phonecall from my husband today. It was so lovely to hear from him.He was going through the Panama canal so I got to watch his ship on the live web camera.

My mum only has to have one more lot of chemotherapy and then I can start spending a lot more time with her like I did before she became ill. We have a lovely summer to look forward to.

I have had a really good 2 weeks. I have felt quite relaxed and confident and have been able to take my children out a lot more than I usually do.

curly wurly, I am so glad you are having a good time at the moment, you have been thru such a bad time the last couple of months, long may the happiness continue.....

Laney xx

I'm going to a gay and lesbian singles meeting tonight...I haven't done this in 3 years so wish me luck!

My dad also doesn't seem to know that I drove the car illegally...and although I'm wondering why my sister hasn't told them yet, I'm glad that she hasn't.

Everyone in my family is alive and well

And My parents have a great and funny dog that I love to play with and visit on the weekends!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Hmmmm....
    <UL>
    <LI>the exam for the class I TA was today- once I mark it I will finally be free of this wretched course
    <LI>I have three chapters of my thesis done....only about 5 to go!
    <LI>My boyfriend is completely amazing, and I have it on pretty good authority (he let it slip) that by the end of the year he will be my fiance
    <LI>We're packing up the kitties and heading to my parents' house on Saturday....of course they will make Chris and I sleep in separate rooms (arg- dad, we're in the process of moving in together. get it through your head that your daughter DOES have sex)- but the food will make up for this inconvenience!</LI>[/list]

....my T-shirt came in today! We designed and ordered t-shirt forsome of the men and women in the department that say 'this is what a feminist looks like' - to dispel the myth that feminists are all large, hairy, and extreme in their views....or that they are all WOMEN, which is not the case.

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

congrats on your (almost) engagement amber!

- my family is alive and well

- only a few weeks left of this semester!!

- easter is on sunday... good food... yum!

- i got this beautiful vintage cross in the mail today that i ordered from ebay a few days ago!

- elliot didn't get voted off american idol yet :-)

-i love love love love my boyfriend and i know he loves me back

- i'm getting a new car next month! wahoo!

- dad is opening the pool in a few weeks :-)

this was a good idea purpleteacher!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

It's friday! And I am leaving work early.
    \"This too shall pass\"

- That bread was made [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

- Im alive and have life

- I have my mum to speak to.

- Hopefully moving out soon to get away from all this stuff at home

- music?.. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

- If i start eating and gain weight, i can get a job and save up for my mo-ped and my mum will take me to florida (AHHH I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!)..sorry...lol [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

I actually went to the pub last night for once

my long day at work is finally over!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

It's FRIDAY!
    FACEBOOK ME --

This is a brilliant idea! I'm happy that:

- I have a small but very loving family who have always been very supportiveabout my emet

- I have two healthy happy (non-emet) children

- I have my health

-It's nearly summer and time to think about holidays!

1) I'm not constipated anymore!
    2) I am determined to FIND the carpet in my bedroom today, instead of procrastinating about finding it tomorrow.
    FACEBOOK ME --

The weather is beautiful here today.

I am giong to ride my bike today!

My daughter and fiance helped clean the house this morning.

My mom got me a new lilac yankee candle and my house smells yummie.

We started working in the flower beds this weekend and it looks pretty.

\"This too shall pass\"

1) I felt skinny in what I wore to Easter Sun-Rise service!
    FACEBOOK ME --

My dad is helping us pay for our wedding. Thank God.
    \"This too shall pass\"

1) The Rolaids worked!! Yay!
    2) I found out where to download the application to a church retreat that I want to go to in early June.
    3) I have taped some good shows to watch on TV later tonight.
    4) I heard a good friend/ mentor's voice on the phone tonight for the first time in ages... and it really lifted me up.
    5) I got some clothes washed [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    FACEBOOK ME --

I have had a day from hell, so I am going to post possies! I need to remind myself of the positive things going on right now because it is too uber easy to think of all of the horrible and digusting things going on at the moment...

1. I get to wear JEANS to school for the next T-H-R-E-E DAYS!!! Yahoooooooo!!!! This is a major treat and I didn't find out until I went to school today all dolled up in a cute skirt outfit
    2. My grandmother is going to a banquet at the church tonight, so she won't be home to continue to yell at me.
    3. I got 3/4 days changed this week from aide positions to teaching positions. This means I will be making an extra $7 per day! Doesn't sound like much, but I am really excited that they were able to find a teaching position for me at the school where I was just supposed to be assisting with testing.
    4. I am working during state testing week. For me, this is an honor because I get to help the teachers that I have subbed for while they are giving the high stakes test. I also get to be on campus with the kids that I have been teaching all year and can give them smiles and wish them luck! It really means a lot to me to be able to give back and be some place that matters to me in my heart.
    5. I have some cute new shirts I get to wear with jeans at work this week I have recently fallen in love with tunic style tops... hehe...
    6. One of my friends is now back home after surviving the weekend with her future inlaws. Now I can talk with her on the phone.
    7. For the yummy diet cola that is sitting in the pantry.
    8. For finding out that a former boss of mine is okay after surviving a very serious auto accident back in February and then to hear that the experience has humbled her (trust me, she needed it!).
    9. For the good tv shows I have taped that I can watch tonight.
    10. American Idol is coming on tonight!!!
    11. For the amazing teachers/ faculty/ staff at the school I'm subbing at right now. They are simply incredible and really lift me up and help me shine my *learning brightest* while I'm at their school.
    FACEBOOK ME --

hey everyone! im new and this is my first post...wahoo!
    my possies are
    1. I have found this website. Yay! i thought i was so weird.....
    2. i got quite a few compliments on my outfit today
    3. my family and friends are all healthy
    4. i can wear my pretty blue new flip flops tomorrow
    5. I have no homework tonight
    6. that the dissection unit in biology is completely overwith
    and 7. That purpleteacher came up with this great topic...i loved reading all
    these! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ~viva~

Ok, I REALLY need to think of some positives right now... hmmmm...

I have a job that pays well and has great benefits, especially since my dad is my boss...
    I got a new pair of wakeboard boots from the nice UPS man today, so now I won't hurt my ankles when I wakeboard.
    I have good friends for the first time in a long time.
    My brother isn't getting thrown out of architectural school

Ok, well.. I think that is all for now... I'll try to think harder...

Welcome to the boards livielove!

here's some for ya'll

1) I am 18 finally legal whoo and my 19th birthday is just around the corner!

2) I have a very understanding boyfriend who VOWS to stay away from me until he gets completely better! (and he's not resentful or mad!)

3) My mom has finished her chemo, and is finally having "good" days!

4) I have a great job, although boring, some people have to work in the heat and get dirty, I get to work 5 minutes from home, inside, where its cool, and get plenty of BREAKS (its a major plus that i can eat/drink behind the counter!)

5) I have satellite, internet, and a cordless phone (ahhh technology!)

6) Evans Blue is a new band that I absolutely love along with Hawthorne Heights and 10 Years!

7) If it wasn't for late night dating shows, emet would completely control my late night tv

8) I get to go to school 50% free..and the rest i don't have to pay back for 4 years.

9) I am still breathing, I have my sight and hearing.

10) Besides emet., my life is pretty grand, compared to others and others' situations that have been put before my eyes, I am mighty lucky to have the things, people and life that I do have. Everyday to me is a struggle, but I get through them because of all the POSSIES in my life. Thanks for this post! IT DOES HELP!!!
    &lt;b&gt;a-hay&lt;/b&gt;

Today this will be challenging, as I am in a funk.....

I'm alive.
    My daughter is healthy and just an amazing person.
    The weather here is currently gorgeous.
    I have a job.
    I am doing well in most of my classes.
    My friends are awesome.
    Even though I turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze this morning, I still managed to get out of bed kinda on time.
    Only 3-4 more weeks of school, then I can dedicate myself more to home and myself for the summer.
    Work should be picking up, so my days should go by more quickly.

There, I guess that wasn't so bad.

\"This too shall pass\"

- I did much better in drama class today

- I managed to go out at 9am this morning

- I stayed in a lesson, even though I felt bad

1. I picked the song I'm singingfor a solo in church in a few weeks!
    2. I have 4 days scheduled to work next week.
    3. I survived state-testing week last week.
    4. I talked with my best-friend from college on the phone a few days ago
    5. I didn't have to deal with my great-grandmother yesterday when she came over! I completely avoided her, which was amazing...
    FACEBOOK ME --