...going on in your life HERE! It can be random, it can be serious, it can just be some "insight" you have about your life right now. It can be something small, something large, something medium - just something positive! You canshare multiple "possies" per post

I'll start:
1) I get to be an aide for 4 days next week, at the same school, during state testing! I'm totally excited because I will actually be on campus, at a campus I'm VERY FAMILIAR with, and around kids I have helped teach all year during one of the most important weeks of their life this school year I am so excited to be sharing this experience and helping their teachers in whatever way I can.
2) I have a job interview tomorrow - a SECOND ROUNDjob interview tomorrow for a reallyawesome position at an insurance company that I highly respect.
3) That my cell-phone has free night and weekend minutes [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and that I have friends to use them on
4) That I have plenty of taped TV shows to watch tonight in case there is nothing good on TV.
5) That peanut-butter was invented because without it right now, I would probably be starving to death.
Edited by: purpleteacher