Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Just want to put this out there and get some feedback to help me sleep better tonight.

This afternoon (right now actually) my wife and I had some relatives over. So our baby is here and everyone is fine and playing with him and all. So they are all older (late 50's to early 70's) and they are all talking about how many ailments they have. So i go to try to put the baby to sleep upstairs as everyone begins to eat. As I go up I hear my wife's aunt mention how she had a headache this morning and isnt feeling well.

As Im feeding the baby and rocking him to sleep, my wife comes up and tells me that the aunt just v* in the bathroom downstairs. My immediate thoughts are that the baby was in her arms and I kissed her on the cheek on the way in and everything.

So my wife washes the baby's hands and face I wash my hands and face and we go downstairs after a little while of trying to put him to sleep, which didnt work. Anyway now she is fine. She doenst seem sick she is talking and laughing and joking. They were talking about maybe something she ate this morning.

Anyway, I am not as freaked as I was b/c it doesnt seem like a sv but I dont know. Someone give me some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

J

Could she have had a migrane??
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

it was prob due to her headache

Could have been a migraine headache? I went to the grocery store this morning and now that I am home, something is irritating me. I got there about 11 this morning and at the end of the frozen food aisle there was one of those cones that said 'wet floor'. It seemed dry to me. I didn't think anything about it at the time but now I'm freaking a bitthinking thatjust maybe someone got sick there? I know if you are near someone that v* and they are ill that you can come in contact with the vomitus particles. I'm still worried. Kim

Could be a migraine. I dont know. I dont know her well enough to have asked a bunch of questions, but she was fine the rest of the visit. It really seemed to be an isolated incident. The only reason I am not freking out is because I truly believe it was not a sv. Thanks for the feedback. Kim I dont think u have anything to worry about, unless you licked the floor in that area. So dont fret. I think I am ok too, but still a little worried.

J

I think it was her headache don't worry