Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi to all you who know me.

You know how much I hate the weekends. It's Friday and my other half is working nights tonight and tomorrow. That means that I am on my own with my two children. (3 and a half and 9 months). I normally have my 14 year old niece over incase one of them v* but she is on holiday in Ireland so I am totally on my own.

My stress levels at the moment are sky high. Any slight noise from upstairs and the hairs stand up on my body. I thinkthat it is my son getting up because he feels s*. I can't sleep properly as I have one ear out for him. He comes into our bed everynight so I get out and get into his bed but as I am on my own I have to stay in the bed with him or he wakes up and comes looking for me. When my other half is in the bed he stays there with him. When my son is in my bed with me I am scared stiff that he is going to v* in the bed. He had a bad sv back in November where he v* 9 times one night. That night I layed in the bed with him until he went to sleep but he v* in the bed with me in it !!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

I just lay there waiting for 6am for when my other half gets in.

Will let you know how I get on.

Karen xxx
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday

try and do something that will take your min doff it ....

i know how you feel as im the same with my 2 children 6 and 3 i know how hard it is ...

keep telling your self that everything is going to be ok x

Poor you! I know how hard it is to be on your own with children. My husband works away at sea for 3 or 4 months at a time. I panic and assume the worst every time I hear a noise upstairs. If my son wakes up crying in the night I start to panic and dread going into his room in case he is ill.

I know you have had a tough time with svs recently so I can imagine how bad you are feeling. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Try and be strong and think of nice things which you have to look forward to. I always find that it helps to think positively. I know it is difficult, but you will be o.k. I really hope you manage to relax a little bit. Good luck!

I feel very sorry for you but you and your kids will be just fine. I dont understand why your child sleeps with you? Thats a very hard habit to break. If I were you I would start him sleeping in his own bed all night. My girlfriend did this with her daughter and she is 6 and still sleeps in bed with mom. Not good. Kim

Yeah it's not a good habit to have your kid sleep with you, I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything or sound like I know everything, but if you keep letting him sleep with you it's hard to stop it. Such as with breast feeding, if you keep doing it till he's like three or four it's even HARDER to stop it. Personally I was never breast fed LoL I'm sure Frued would have something to say about that. But I'm sure everything will be fine with you. Try to do something to keep your mind off of it...read a book or watch a favorite movie. That would be my advice.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!