Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Quick help?

So Im going on a date, I know its not long since I broke up with my last gf been about a month now but It thought id try something different.

Im pretty nervous and I got a large wave of nerves there and had to go to the loo and had a bowel movement soft on at that,and awful smell,I am supposed to be due my period around this time or near to it,its never on time,but please tell me it isnt a bug,I still feel like I may need to go again, but I dont if you know what I mean, ive got to leave in 15mins

help????

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, im sorry to hear this, but i really think its nerves. I remember when i went to go meet someone i really liked once and i was scared and my stomach got a little worried, but as soon as i got there i was fine, try and stay calm and relax, maybe try having some tea to settle your stomach, i find it really helps. I hope you have a nice time on your date. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hey Roofus,

Thankx for coming over, I am nervous yes,Ive got to go on a train for 30mins as well,think thats bothering me as well,Im just not used to that,im a constipated person not this..

Ok so need to get it into my head its nevers, bah *NERVES* [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Thankx again x

Awww, i hope your ok, try and relax on the train, i personally love trains for some starnge reason...lol, maybe taking some mints or gum to chew will help and a magazine if you have somehwere to put one. Another good thing if you have an mp3player or cd player you could take to listen to some music? I hope you have a nice time and that you stay calm [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] go and have some fun! lol take care.

xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Nothing gets my bowels moving faster than an attack of nerves. Especiallly first date nerves. You're not ill, it's just the anticipation. And understandably you'd be nervous, beecause it's not long since your last break-up.

So get out there, enjoy yourself, you're fine!

Fiona x

Ditto dreamer,

nerves are just the worst thing for upsetting the tummy, hope everything calmed down violet, and that you had a fab time!!

Laney xx

well it went fantastic, thankx to everyone who asked..

mind you on the way there on the train i took a pannic attack which was really pretty nasty,then had to sit next to my friends 3 year old all the way up in the train pokin at me and playing with my bag and phone ect..

Went into town and felt a lil ill and havent ate anything up until now 4 bits of toast and a packet of crisps..

Things didnt feel to well until earlier on,so dont know if it was nerves or it was something else,but im just hoping *since ive got a friend staying* again,everything is ok...

what od you guys think and thankx again x

I'mso pleasedeverything went well for you. I think it probably was nerves that made your tummy feel so bad.

Hey, im glad you had a nice time [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] , i agree i think it was all the nerves about everything like the date and the traveling on the train that made your stomach feel a little off. and yay for having toast (my fav food! lol..with honey on). take care.

Ruth xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!