Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else gets a bit of a queasy stomach the first day or two of your period. I seem to always have (in addition to menstrual cramps) stomach ache, a little bit of an unsettled stomach, and sometimes d* once or twice as well. Does this happen to anyone else? I have to be especially careful to eat when I take ibuprofen for the pain, since on an empty stomach it makes me feel awful! On top of it, the PMS seems to make me more anxious about the emet. What do you (ladies) experience related to PMS and emet?

Girl Drummer

yes![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Yeah i get that to, i normally feel sick the day before and the day it starts and i most of the time get an upset stomach while on it. Has anyone else had that thing, i can't remember the name of it, but its like really heavy periords and i remember once i had it and i v* like 20 times, that was when i didn't have this phobia though, but i ended up laughing at myself that day, even though i was in pain, i kept laughing saying i just wanted to go to bed with my hot water bottle lol. (i did in the end), but yes i think its common to get an upset stomach or feel n* around your period.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This happens to me a couple of days before my period. I'm on the pill, so I'm not sure if it's related to that or true PMS.

My college roommate and I used to call the D* we got around our periods the "hormone dump" because of how it smelled.. TMI.. yes, but it is true. There is an odor to the hormone release and it would always mess up both of our stomachs when we had our periods --- we used to laugh about it and warn the other one not to go into the bathroom for a while!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes, sure do!!! Sometimes even get d*