Sometimes I get mixed up between "normal bowel habits" and those of IBS. I am not sure if what happened to me has happened to other people, so I'm asking.

- I have poor eating habits (my current diet is high in peanuts!), so I have chronic constipation. I am also almost always dehydrated. I know both of these are bad things, but I'm doing the best I can right now.
- I have been constipated for a few days now and was FINALLY able to pass something this morning, after tons of pain. I then had D* about 1.5 hours later. The D* was very bad, but I only had 1 episode. I cramped on and off all afternoon and haven't had D* for about 7 hours now.
- I am not worried about what I ate in terms of potential FP (haven't eaten in 8-10 hours), but I am considered about how a diet high in peanut products could have led to the "explosion".
- I have been pushing fluids all day (gatorade - bought some yesterday because I felt sick), but havestill had some nausea and no fever.

I don't feel like I have a virus, but I haven't had a bad IBS attack in years. I usually just have chronic constipation and a little D* here and there.

I feel like I have to burp, but can't burp effectively. I know I'm hungry right now because I haven't been eating well lately. My stomach feels FULL and EMPTY at the same time. I feel very bloated, puffy, and fat-ish.

I'm not totally panicing about potentially V*, but I am uncomfortable. I am kind of scared of getting sick tonight - but honestly, I want this just to be over. I have a busy Easter tomorrow and I have a million things to do next week.

Has anyone else had severe constipation, relieve it - THEN get D* a few hours later and felt really crummy?