Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello, I am wondering if any of you know what upset tummy meds can be mixed. For instance, could you mix Pepto Bismol with Emetrol? Or Emetrol with Tums? Thanks.
    -Hazel

P.S. Does Emetrol really work? I haven't tried it. Which otc med does everyone prefer? I want to get on a prescription, just in case, but haven't seen my doc yet.

Call your pharmacist.

Personally, I don't take any anti-nauseal meds. I have them, but don't take them. I usually try more "natural remedies" before medication.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Which natural remedies do you use? I usually use homeopathics, or ginger to feel better.

if you call any pharmacist on the phone they will tell you the answer to this, and any other drug interaction question.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.