Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just wondering if anyone knew what this is?

I do think its one but just trying to make sure as its making me feel a lil n*

ive got a white tongue at the moment and gunk coming down the back of my throat but not runny nose or cold symptoms at the moment and ive had this for about 2 days maybe 3 now, has anyone else ever experienced this or could tell me what it is?

thaknx x

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, im sorry your feeling unwell. When i last had a sinus infection i felt n* from all the blocked nose and face pain. And you can get a lot of mucas in the back of your throat which then can make you feel n*. The sinus infection symptoms are:

Headache
    Pain
    Upper jaw and tooth ache
    Tenderness around the nose, forehead and cheeks
    Swelling and pressure around the eyes
    Ear ache and infection
    Fever
    Weakness or fatigue
    A cough, runny nose or nasal congestion.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ruth xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

My friend also had a sinus infection and got really dizzy, and nosebleeds.

Feel better!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hey guys thankx for getting back to me =)

Ive got the headaches and ears are off so a lil dizzy im tired as well..

just cant think of any other reason other than that, i dont like having a white tongue either it scares me, and this yuky gunk is nasty

x

Have you been tested for strep??? But it also could be the sinus infection, which can make you n and have stuff draining down your throat...have had many sinus infections and bronchitis...which are nasty things to have. Feel better soon. Drink plenty of fluids
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Strep[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] dont people get s* from strep,nope ive never ever been tested for it, ok now im freaking on!!!!

I dont really have a cough or anything just feels like a heavy head cold without the runny nose of anything it feels weird!!!

I dont want to v* [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Doesn't sound like strep. Sounds like sinus troubles. Headache from sinus pressure and dizziness and ears being stopped up from some fluid in there. Your white tongue is probably from the drainage. Been there, done that. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

If your nose would run and get that gunk out of there you would feel better.

yea, Wish it would,just doesnt seem to want to,feel absolutly awful at the moment as my IBS is off my period is late my mouth tastes disgusting i havent slept great again in 2 days and this is just getting to me *grumbles*

Thankx for coming over smokycat
    x

Oooohhh...sounds like you've got quite a combo going on with all that. The sinus stuff will give you an unpleasant taste in your mouth, so that must really be what's going on. Sorry you're feeling bad. Can you take a hot shower or do the head under a towel over a bowl of steaming water thing to try to get it to break up? Warm beverages might help too. I hope you feel better soon. :P

Aww feel better soon, yeah warm drinks should help, you need to keep your fluid up to wash it out your system and if you feel like eating, maybe some soup would be good?, but plenty of fluids to wash it out. Take care, and hope you feel better.

Ruth xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Violet, don't freak out, i didn't mean to make you freak!!!! You probably have a sinus infection. That is what it really sounds like to me...Have you been to the doc. yet to see? Do you have a humidifier to use to help you breathe...or get into a hot shower and let the steam help you....i always get very hot wash clothes and lay them across my face when i have one...it helps to open you up some....Are you taking any meds for this????? You might need to go to the doc....
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thankx ruth hun *hugs*

kate, nope cant go to the docs at the moment there all shut over the easter weekend and today think they re-open on monday!

Its not like im blocked up,its weird,just my ears head and throat feel weird with an awful taste in my mouth and stuff going down the back on my throat which isnt helping while im feeling really tired ya know..

Im shaking slightly think its because im cold, but this gunk is making me feel s*

argh frustrating =(

x

*hugs* no problem , i also found a site that tells you what to do in a sinus infection the other day and it does say on there you get like stuff dripping down the back of your throat and earaches. It says to drink plenty of hot drinks, it says tea is very helpfull, also Inhale steam 2-4 times per day by leaning over a bowl of boiling hot water, and maybe adding some vaporizer to clear your head. Hope that does the trick [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Ruth xx

p.s - tea's awesome! drink lots of it hehe.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hi Violet

First of all, I have had strep many a time - even had scarlet fever recently and have never v* with it, so I wouldn't worry... It doesn't sound like strep though anyway.... Have you been on any antibiotics recently?? The reason I ask is coz I always get white tongue with them - caused by thrush!! Not pleasant but easy to get rid of and does not make you v*. Maybe this is why you have a white tongue... I also get it without antibiotics, I tried a tooth whitening mouthguard thing and this caused me to get white tongue (thrush).... It can happen for many reasons, a trip to the chemist will determine - I went in there and stuck my tongue out and said 'what's this please'... They gave me a gel to put on and it went away....

Anyway, feel better soon... x

Im so f***ed off right now with my mother just called her up and I felt really really ill so told her because my bowels are so off and feel VERY weird I thought I had to and she said well maybe u have picked up an sv* and I curst into tears freaked out and hung up on her.

ive taken a motilium and the n* and bowels are getting worse I just feel awful!! =(

I wish I could stop crying :S

Cant believe this post started with sinus and has ended up with me having a major attack :S

Awww, i really don't think its a sv? you know when you say your bowels are off, do you mean d*?? i know that when you have a cold sometimes you can get d* from the drainage from your nose, and seeing as you have that it could be that as it drips down into your system. I remember when i had that i had a headache, my nose kept running, i had the drip feeling in my throat, i felt sick, my head felt tight and my stomach was off, but i didn't know why so i was freaking out and screaming so i told my mum and went to the doctors the next day and he said it was a sinus infection. Please stay calm, i hope you feel better soon. Please take care of yourself and rest and make sure you drink fluids.

Fell better *hugs* Ruth xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

hey again Ruth thankx so much for your support at the moment!!!

Im not having d* but ive been uncomfortably constipated for days and I thought since I went earlier it would help but its still there =(

im drinking fluids at the moment and trying to calm down but blah this is rubbish!!

x

the symptoms you seem to be having don't point to an sv*. Try to be calm and keep drinking your liquids. they will help thin the mucous. I'm sorry you are not feelin well. Its true, the stuff going down your throat can make you feel "off". I hope you feel better real soon!

I took motilium earlier on and it helped and i felt less n* and my bowels didnt feel off..

now its started to come back again I dont know if I want to take any more of it but I just feel so bloody weird :S