Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help please :(

Hi everyone I am at work now and I am not supposed to be on the internet but there is *sv going around and I feel like I got it . I don't know if its all in my head or not. I haven't eaten since last night and about an hour ago i ate like a gronola bar. And there is this girl that I talk too she feels like she got it too but she's not sure. I am so confused, I don't know if my tummy hurts because i am hungry or i caught something. can someone please help ???

thanx a lot in advance to all of you's !!!

~Adel~

I really think if you both had it, you wouldn't be sitting there wondering if you had it! These things usually come on very quickly. It's probably nerves or lack of food. I've just worked myself into a fine old state because my sister's kids all have an sv*!! I haven't even been in contact with them, but I've still convinced myself I'm ill! It's probably something similar with you. You'll be fine!!

thank you so much dreamer. like i been trying so hard to avoid my co-workers but its hard you know. i haven't touched them and i constantly wash my hands. i think its all in my head to. and your absoultly right if i was ill i wouldnt be here wondering. im gonna try to eat something now thanx so much for your fast response

You're welcome. Keep us posted- there's always support if you need it1

hi dreamer, guess what i ate something like some bread and i feel a little better thank you so much for your support!!! you helped me a lot.