Today I've noticed the drowsiness and dizziness as I mentioned above, and the past few hours I've noticed something else. When I'm not doing anything physical and my mind is just "there", not thinking or working, I've noticed that I kind of tune out. Like earlier, I was watching TV and all of a sudden I realized I hadn't been paying attention to the program or even noticed anything on the screen. Kind of like daydreaming, but more intense, or really heavily. I don't know how to describe it.

Samara, maybe this is what your dad experienced? Because I can see how that would happen if I was meditating and my mind was relaxed, it's like I would kick on auto-pilot or something. Thanks for the info on the Buspar. I wondered why I hadn't heard of it...it must be an "older" med. You say Paxil helped you? Any side effects? Is it for panic or depression? My mom's mentioned it often and I'm considering it if the Wellbutrin doesn't do the trick.

Wellbutrin is also prescribed to help people quit smoking. It reduces the cravings for food so you won't gain weight after quitting.