Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello

I just dont no what to do, this horrbile phobia i have is just getting worse. I get that scared im starting to worry every single day that "what if i v* today" and when its time for bed i will not goby myself, i have to mkae sure my sister or brother arealready up-stairs alseep. and i think " what if i be sick".

This makes we feel worse because i think forgoodness sake i am 17 and i cant even go to bed on my own because of all the worrying.

Im starting to think im getting a bit of OCD as well because this morning my mum brought me a new cup and i was going to make myself a cup of tea. but i washed it first and everything. and then when i sat down to eat my breakfast i thought "did i wash this enough, what if its still dirty and it will make me sick" but luckly i didnt let it beat me and i carried on eating my breakfast. i dont no what to do as i have noticed im starting to think of things not being clean that i am eating from, and that it might make me v*. im really scared as i dont want to be like this no more.

Please tell me what to do as i cant cope anymore. I will end up doing something stupid.
    A.fretwell

It sounds like you might be ready to get some help for you phobia, especially if you are really worried about how much it is currently consuming your life. Since you are 17, is there any way you could ask your parents if you might be able to start counseling or possibly be placed on some medication to reduce your anxiety?

You really don't have to live like this because there are things you can do to make things better.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.