Hello

I just dont no what to do, this horrbile phobia i have is just getting worse. I get that scared im starting to worry every single day that "what if i v* today" and when its time for bed i will not goby myself, i have to mkae sure my sister or brother arealready up-stairs alseep. and i think " what if i be sick".

This makes we feel worse because i think forgoodness sake i am 17 and i cant even go to bed on my own because of all the worrying.

Im starting to think im getting a bit of OCD as well because this morning my mum brought me a new cup and i was going to make myself a cup of tea. but i washed it first and everything. and then when i sat down to eat my breakfast i thought "did i wash this enough, what if its still dirty and it will make me sick" but luckly i didnt let it beat me and i carried on eating my breakfast. i dont no what to do as i have noticed im starting to think of things not being clean that i am eating from, and that it might make me v*. im really scared as i dont want to be like this no more.

Please tell me what to do as i cant cope anymore. I will end up doing something stupid.