I'd like to know what Sage's knowledge is on this question. The rest of you can also contribute to this question if you feel comfortable enough.

I keep reading in professional published articles that childhood abuse is found quite a bit in emets. I'd like to know roughly what the percentage of that is. Is it about 50 % of all emets? or less? I'm curious because I happen to be a candidate of a childhood sexual abuse from a family member, I'm wondering if my emet stemmed from here? I wonder because since I've never sought counseling for this past abuse, it is still unresolved and perhaps my subconscience is repulsed by these memories that still linger and therefore bring upon this fake nausea. I call it fake not because it is not present but because it is not the kind related to a churning stomach about to get sick. Does anyone out there understand me? I'm just seeking answers to all my questions, and I just NEED to know where my emet stemmed from? childhood abuse or was I just genetically predisposed to anxiety and nausea? I never had a traumatic sickening experience with myself as a child to produce this emet. I dealt w/ my little sister always getting sick at night but I feel I was already an emet so where and when did this begin for me?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Pumpkin