Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!!!!

Ok ive got a pain on the left hand side of my back in the middle going down the way..

I feel n* and cold and tired all at the same time,its becoming very uncomfortable, my IBS is feeling weird,its churning again and I can feel what I think is wind moving around alot.
    Im cold and feel weird, my back is tensing up :S it isnt even because of the anxiety as when i sit back it isnt relaxing.

Does anyone know what this is? I feel so weird this is begining to cause a huge attack at the moment!!

Im taking deep breaths and trying to distract myself but this just doesnt feel right..

anyonre got any ideas before this turns into a full blowen attack I really am trying to controll them these days but its so hard.

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi violet,

you just need to try and relax alittle, how about a long bubbly bath to soothe away your anxiety!!

I felt totally crap allday Saturday, took rabbit to the vets, could feel insides churning, went shoppingagain insides churning thewhole time, kept an eye onn the toilets all the time, spent the rest of the day trying to chill watching dvds then had a long bath which was helped immensely.

Im sure theres nothing wrongand you'll be fine!!!

Laney xxx

I swear im doomed!!!!!!

My new gf who i spent the weekend with is feeling the exact same symptoms that I am and she has been feeling n* all day and we both have had gugrling bowels for a few days!

I have an actual sore stomach at the moment as in my tummy, I forced my dinner down and I started to feel n* and I took an attack and took a motilium which stopped the pain in my back but my bowels are still off and my stomach is making me feel n* to the actual bottom of it..

I am SO scared as ive been asking my gf if she has a strong tummy and she says yes and doesnt usually feel n*

My stomach really hurts its confusing as to what the pain is, I feel shakey and I know that anxiety is starting to set in, She says she hasnt v* "yet" but this has been following her all day as it has me..

My god I dont need this at the moment :S

Help

Ok guess no one knows.

Hey Violet,

I wish there was a pill you could take that would magically remove all your anxiety -all your aches pains and n* would go too, I bet! I think the more you worry about it, the worse you'll feel. If anything was going to happen, it would have by now.

Have you tried the usual anti-n* stuff? Funny enough, I just remembered something last night. I worked in a bar for eight years, and one night I was feeling n*.Someone suggested a glass of soda water with a drop or two of Angostura bitters. (it comes in a little bottle with what looks like newsprint wrapped round it, you use it to make pink gin) I didn't like the sound of it, but I tried it, and it worked! You just sip it slowly.

Did you and your gf eat the same food? Maybe something didn't agree with you. Get some Yakult down you - if you drink pro-biotics regularly, they can protect against food poisoning.

Wish I could be more helpful. Hope you feel ok soon!

Fiona x

Hey fiona thankx for replying,

I dont know, a few days ago I cooked dinner but it was veg ect nothing that either of us could get ill from,and this has been making me feel like this for about a good few days now,before she was complaining,I dont know im just pretty annoyed at my body.

I feel waves of n* and its just keeping my anxiety up all the time.

I did take a motilium earlier and it helped a little but its still happening :S

Thankx again for coming over x

Could it be possible that you are passing a kidney stone?
    Those are the exact symptoms my mom was having when she did.

\"This too shall pass\"

shiva, never thought about that..

Do you think going to the docs tomorrow would be a better idea then, I asked my mother and she said stop worrying all the time and just leave them alone

Hi Violet, could be kidneys, not necessarily a stone, just a slight infection. I know you must be going through a big panic right now, but try and relax if you can, and take another motilium - I sometimes take 2 and the second really helps.

Try not to worry just because your gf has similar symptoms - this doesn't mean it's anything nasty nor does it mean you'll v*. If you've been feeling rough for the past few days, something would have happened by now, even if it was just d*. Please just try and distract yourself and definitely take another tablet. The more anxious you feel the more likely you are to feel a bit of n*, you know this, it happens alot, so try not to get into the vicious cirlce of anxiety.

Keep us informed, but I got a feeling you're going to be fine

I was going to tell you the same thing, a kidney stone. I have had two of them, and that is where the pain is, right in your back. Also, on Christmas Eve I got an awful pain in my left side, and at this moment I have one in my right side. However, these must be related to IBS. How are you feeling now?

Suze, where have you been ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I do think il just pop to the docs tomorrow this is just taking the pee now..

Thank you so much for the advise as well, I am sitting here sipping some sprite and chewing a little bit of gum.

theres a strange poping grumbling moving wind sensation near my coxic (sp) at the moment, and its worrying,ive felt this for a while.

My period is very very late, but these sensations arent really period related with me.

Im just feeling a little weird now,Im really pretty pale as well.

halfoverthefur, thank you for coming over hun.

I am trying to distract myself at the moment watching tv ect,nothing that takes alot of effort though, Im slightly tired but not enough to see and my anxiety wont let me.

Ive never personall had a kideny stone, does anyone know "why" we get these?

I got my kidney stones from not drinking enough. Sometimes they are caused by too much calcium in the diet. I wish my pain in my right side would go away. It's too high to be my appendix, so I'm not going to worry.

I do tend to eat alot of cheese,im an addict and cant even help it *LoL* because I know its bad for my IBS as well.

Maybe the doc might be able to shed some light.

Im sure that pain is IBS related hun, something that is to high up may actually be trapped wind I get that alot, really disrupts me at night though.

Hope your ok x

Yeah, the pain comes and goes. By the way, I eat a lot of cheese and ice cream too, probably bad for my IBS. Is your pain constant? When I've had kidney stones, it's been a constant ache. If it comes and goes, it's probably not that. Hang in there. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Well we will just have to get shouting at the docs to get rid of this sensation,it isnt really nice at all, disrupting my sleep even more than usual.

My pain isnt constant no,when it come on earlier it was really pretty uncomfortable and constant then took a motilium and it eventually passed now..

It is just worrying you know =(

Hey Halfoverthefur,

Since you've had kidney stones, how bad is the pain? I mean you've had kids too. Is it really worse than labor pains like some people claim? How many times can you multiply the menstrual cramps to compare to this? I'm curious cuz my hubby passes them every year and he is such a baby to any and I mean any kinda of pain so its hard to assess what his pain tolerance is.

let me know

Pumpkin
    \"Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.\"
    1 Peter 5:7
    Pumpkin