Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello hello,

I just noticed that my stools were so dark today. All of a sudden. Just yesterday it was fine. They were like that when i was iron but i'm not on iron anymore, it's been weeks since i got off the iron. I've been taking tylenol for my cold and took a dose of pepto bismol yesterday for some stomach discomfort. I'm a lil scared since i associate dark stools with various digestive disorders. What do you think?[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Don't worry...it's the pepto....it always turns your stools darker like that...no need to panic
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I'm sure there's a warning on pepto bottles about that

Yep, pepto does that to me too, it also turns my tongue black.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]oh I just saw that on the bottle, thnx guyz. I was starting to worry. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

It's the pepto. There is an ingredient in it that makes your tongue (sometimes) and stools dark. You'll be fine. I promise!
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

I thought as soon as I saw the title that I bet it's pepto hehe very common, no need to worry at all.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.