hey guys. i've been really busy with my new job. i started last week. i have to go in today for 4 pm. i HATE working nights, 'cause then i mope around all day worrying about going to work and getting sick at work, ect ect ect. i work in a new restaurant, it's really fancy, highclass and kinda stuffy. i dunno how happy i'll be there. i had to take out my nosering (wasn't happy about that at all). now i dread going in to work everyday 'cause the stuff is all new and unfamiliar.

also, has anyone worked in a restaurant that sells wine by the bottle? apparently we do, and we have to open wine for the table, in front of the table. i'm literally in tears about this, i'm so nervous to do it.

so that's today. last night i had a mini panick attack about going to my brothers grad ceremoney (???). i went and was okay.

i have to register for university soon, and hopefully i get all the classes i want, because if i don't i do not know what i'll do.

then i have a trip planned to calgary and of course i'm stressed i'll get sick and not be able to go, or i'll get sick there.

and finally on top of all of this i have to get my wisdom teeth out in august.

i'm kinda tired and shaky. i dunno what to do. nothing i seem to do is helping, i'm always worried and i'm at my wits end. i haven't been to my therapist because i've been too busy with work and all this stuff. so i feel lost, and alone and i have no one to talk to.