Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Hi Everyone,

I feel very sad today. I dont know why. I sometimes find life very hard with work and children and housework. I was crying on my way home today from work. I have alot of people around me but i sometimes feel very lonely.

Does anyone else feel like this sometimes? I sometimes just want to be little again and have no worries or cares in the world.

I am sorry for being so down.

Lots of love

Fifi

xxxxxx[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

fifi

i feel like this quite often it just seems never ending sometimes i had a bad virus 2 weeks ago and it has really set me back as i was coping with emet quite well till then how old r ur kids mine r 2 and4 and it does fell like sometimes it would be good to not have responsibilitys for a while my youngest has pretty bad asthma and eczema and is having a flare up just now what i would do for a good nights sleep

i hope you cheer up soon cos none of us like to feel this bad

love and hugs

lyndsayanne

Thank you for your kind words. My children are 13 years old and 8 years old. I hope your son will soon feel better. I am sorry you were poorly, glad you are better now.

Thank you again.

xx
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

FiFi, I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I can understand. I sometimes get tired of being the mom, and being responsible for everyone else. It can be especially hard with the emet, because it takes so much out of you. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

Fifi, I feel this way sometimes, too. I feel like I am not being the best mom/wife/whatever I could be and get down on myself. Are you PMSing?

Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed with responsibility and feel like I am incapable of keeping track of everything and I'm going to let someone down somewhere and then I'm just a big failure. So, I don't know what to say, other than others out there feel the same as you and that the feeling will pass. Tomorrow is a new day. BUT if the feeling doesn't pass, make sure to get some help, OK? I've read your posts and you are a good mom and a caring person.

lindsayanne, my daughter is having an eczema flare-up right now. I am so discouraged because she has seen three doctors (ped, allergist, dermatologist) and I thought we had the right combination of medication and creams, but, nope. It's so frustrating because she just hurts--her little fingers are so bad right now they don't bend right, she cries when she has to get her hands wet, etc. Her arms and legs are covered with dry bumps. I wanna shake one of those doctors by the shoulders and say "FIX MY DAUGHTER YOU NINCOMPOOPS!" What meds does your daughter take? Mine takes clarinex andhas triamcinalone cream for her body and just hydrocortisone for her eyes (knock wood that part hasn't flared this time). The most frustrating thing is that it isn't just dry skin--it's much worse in the spring/summer--and they did allergy testing and can't find what she's allergic to. I hope you and your little one get some sleep tonight. I just hate waking up to that scratch-scratch-whine sound.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

Hi Fifi, yes I get like this too. Sometimes I can't drag myself off the sofa as I feel so down about everything. I feel like everyone would be better off without me around. Being a mum and a wife is tough going, don't underestimate that. You're also having to deal with your kids spending time with their dad, and even though they need to do it, and you probably welcome a break now and then, it can be a very lonely time.

Could this gloomy feeling be hormone related? PMS possibly?

Anyway, hope you feel better soon. Try and do something to boost your own well-being, whatever that may be, something to make you feel good about yourself - you deserve it.

hi mommy of three

my son is on eumevate for body trimivate for earlobes and other infected areas he has epaderm ointment as his emolient and he also takes piriton syrup and vallergan or phenergan for the allergyies and itching fortunatley we know most of his allergys and have done since he was four months he had very badly infected eczema as a baby he is allergic to milk protien eggs dustt dogs cats and pollen he has hayfever aswell as asthma and eczema a lovley atopic child as the doc put it i have spent alot of time in dermatology ward with him. i hope your daughters eczema clears up a bit for the summer strangley enough my sons gets better in the sun i only wish i could get a holiday to spain or somwhere sunny on the nhs lol

lyndsayanne