Fifi, I feel this way sometimes, too. I feel like I am not being the best mom/wife/whatever I could be and get down on myself. Are you PMSing?

Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed with responsibility and feel like I am incapable of keeping track of everything and I'm going to let someone down somewhere and then I'm just a big failure. So, I don't know what to say, other than others out there feel the same as you and that the feeling will pass. Tomorrow is a new day. BUT if the feeling doesn't pass, make sure to get some help, OK? I've read your posts and you are a good mom and a caring person.

lindsayanne, my daughter is having an eczema flare-up right now. I am so discouraged because she has seen three doctors (ped, allergist, dermatologist) and I thought we had the right combination of medication and creams, but, nope. It's so frustrating because she just hurts--her little fingers are so bad right now they don't bend right, she cries when she has to get her hands wet, etc. Her arms and legs are covered with dry bumps. I wanna shake one of those doctors by the shoulders and say "FIX MY DAUGHTER YOU NINCOMPOOPS!" What meds does your daughter take? Mine takes clarinex andhas triamcinalone cream for her body and just hydrocortisone for her eyes (knock wood that part hasn't flared this time). The most frustrating thing is that it isn't just dry skin--it's much worse in the spring/summer--and they did allergy testing and can't find what she's allergic to. I hope you and your little one get some sleep tonight. I just hate waking up to that scratch-scratch-whine sound.