I was okay the first day, but I mentioned feeling a little like I couldn't pay attention or concentrate on anything. I took my second pill the next day, was okay for about an hour and then totally tuned out to EVERYTHING around me. I was working at the college as a tutor and I was so bad off I decided to go home early. I tried to do my homework and I noticed I would just stare at the paper for like 10 mintues without moving, blinking, thinking...nothing! It was like I wasn't even seeing it! I would read something and immediately forget it...write answers down and not know how I got it or even if it made sense...I was lucky I wasn't sitting there drooling!!!

I drove home (bad idea) and luckily made it okay but the whole time I kept getting distracted by things on the side of the road and would keep staring at it, I kept saying "pay attention to the road!" over and over. I swear, I think I was even hallucinating at one time! I called the pharmacist I work with and told him about it. He said for me to try Paxil, that it worked on serotonin only but Wellbutrin worked on that and norepinephrine and dopamine too. So maybe I won't have the same reaction.

About 6 hours after taking the Wellbutrin I was okay again...a little more talkative and happier than normal but at least not almost comatose. My bf made fun of me all night for being so perky. I was chewing gum and I said "I think gum makes me talk more" and he said "I don't think it's the gum..." lol. Even though I only took it for 2 days I did notice way less anxiety. I think if I could have taken a lower strength it would be a great med for me, but I was already on the lowest possible mg.

In the end, my doc gave me Paxil 10 mg. Anyone have experience with it? I'm going to wait and take it on a day I don't have anything to do, just in case it makes me high again, lol.