Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anyone here watch survivor? Ive been devoted to the show since season 2.

Did anyone see the show tonight where Bruce was carried away by the medics? I feel horrible for him that he won't be back again this season, but I'm betting that they'll have him back on a future season.

my question is... who do you want to win? who do you think will actually win this season?

I would like terry to win.. I think hes the smartest and deserves it the most out of the bunch.. But I think that Araswill end up with it.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

WOAH!! I missed it tonight cause I was at a meeting...WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUCE! If you don't want to say here then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me and tell me what happened! I want Terry to win to...I'm glad to hear that he hasn't been voted off! I won't miss it next week! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUCE! TELL ME!!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

well he was constipated so much that they had to boat him off the island. It's kinda funny but apparently he was in alot of pain and jeff said nothing was moving in his colon or bladder basically.

he's going to be okay but wont be back to finish the game.

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Man that sucks...so did they have tribal council tonight? Or not cause Bruce had to leave?

~Monica

no tribal council meeting.. they just showed a quick clip of bruce doing some martial arts moves at the end.

poor Bruce-I almost cried when they carriedhim away. He suffered for so long-Ican't imagine! I'm rooting for Terry, I hope he wins every challenge and throws the idol in their faces in the end! I think Shane is such an insane bully-he's gonna make it till the final 2.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Shane comes across, literally, like a cartoon character. I almost gotta love him for that alone, but meh.

I'm rooting for Terry at this point. He's quite a player and it's gotta be rough to be constantly singled out for termination by 'the other side.'

Poor Bruce... seeing that play out made me squirm (since my IBS keeps me hyper-aware of my own insides!), but I'm glad he got taken care of. A problem like that can easily escalate into life-or-death; he was probably close.

How did they know something was wrong with him? Did he collapse or something? Or was he complaining about the pain? Damn I wish I would have seen that episode! Yeah but Terry totally deserves to win! If he does make it to the final two and Shane is the other guy, there is NO WAY anyone will vote for SHANE! GO TERRY!

~Monica

*SPOILERIFIC*

Bruce was writhing in pain for a good segment of the show, complaining of being constipated for 10ish days and having escalating pains in his abdomen. The evening after the first challenge (Terry was away on Exile Island again, and Cirie, Danielle & Aras were away for the reward), Bruce laid down to try to rest and his problem was getting exponentially worse. So they called for the medic, and they carried him off.

Shane, true to his cartoonish self, was naked during the proceedings. *snort*

The next day, Jeff informed the group that Bruce was being treated for an intestinal blockage problem (that was affecting his bladder as well) and that he would NOT be returning to the game, but MAY be returning to be on the jury, depending on his medical status/clearance.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

My husband is rooting for Terry, too, all the way!!

Yeah that clears things up thanks! I asked my sister what happened but she had only got second hand info from my mom and told me it was something like appendicitus (Sp?) I hate it when I don't have all the info about my shows LoL!

~Monica