Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

We reallydid! She was just angry at me because I wasn't altogether nice about Grace when they went off together. So I kind of sussed that that was what she was upset about so I emailed her and said sorry and she was kind of nicer to me and then I called her and we made up properly which is great. I'm on the phone with her right now. Anyway as a kind of mark of us being friends again I found her a new avatar.

I'm so glad you are friends again as I know that it was hard for you. It's only a matter of time before people make up that have been friends for years. Sometimes people just need somespace.

I notice emily is online righ now. Hi again!

thats good to hear... good friends always come back together in the end.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm happy for u Hannah, its always tough wen friends fall out. I hope things r great between u now!

Rachel xxx

Happiness... la la la la

lol... Hannah, me and my best frieind made up the other day too...

we had had a HUGE falling out because she was told tht i spend my life bitching about her [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] RAH

but so many ppl are just jealous of us... we can't ruin our friendship just because of them...

anyway... its nice to have good friends around u again isnt it? lol

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YAY YAY YAY!!! FRIENDS RULE! WOOHOO! Sorry, had to get that out. Jenneh I am so happy for you.

Aww, I'm glad Hannah and Jenneh have their best friends back![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] It makes me miss my best friend... too bad she just got married and moved 2 hours away...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]</font>

aww thats a shame. ther is one thing im a bit worried about, that im going to uni soon so all my good friends i have made wil be going off their seperate ways and we'll probs end up being about 4 hours away from each other

oh well. thers always emaiil i guess

Jen xxxxx

MSN: