Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling bad.

I feel so horrible right now![img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img] , I feel so selfish and annoying. My mum got really fed up with me as i won't eat much and its making me just lay down all day and i keep getting moody, so she went into a stress and walked out and went to the doctors and had a word with him and she asked "Would my daughters antiemetics stop her being sick in a stomach virus or infection" (as thats why i won't eat) and he said "Yes! of course they will, if they work in chemo and to stop people v* in the winter v* virus they would work for an upset stomach and the infection would come out the other end". Then she had her blood pressure taken and it was really high, the nurse was really worried and said she really had to stop being under so much stress because it'll give her a stroke if she's not carefull, then my brother keeps getting violent at her, calling her a b**** and things for no reason and saying its her fault for staying with my dad why the family is so unhappy. So i feel bad for making her stressed by not eating, i really want to eat, but im just scared of v*, though i know i have my medication if i got that bad, so i don't understand why i just don't eat, She's now threating to take all her pills and my dad to hang himself[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img] im scared and i don't know where to go or who to turn to anymore, i would go out but i have no energy, im really scared for my mum that she will harm herself, even though i tell her i care for her and love her, which i do.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Roofus, I'm sorry things are so hard. I know how it feels to have a tough time eating, and it's even harder to eat when you are under stress.
    Don't blame yourself for others feeling bad, just focus on taking care of you, relax, and eat something that appeals to you. Maybe some tea and a bubble bath might help? You will be in my thoughts.
    -Hazel