Hello guyz,lately my stomach hasn't been too good and i had to go the hospital last nite coz it was so bad it wouldn't let me sleep, i thought it was my gallbladder or pancreas or something. At the hospital about 3 hours ago, theymade me drink this really thick nasty tasting white stuff to numb the pain in my stomach and the moment i drank it, my throat went numb and i couldn't swallow anymore, got nauseous and threw up a lil bit, i kept most of the stuff down but i did get sick a lil bit. It wasn't that bad actually! And i did it all by myself. I just accepted the fact that i was about to get sick when i started retching, so I just got it over with! Nausea and difficulty swallowing are worse than vomiting! If you're nauseous, it's better to get sick than to keep feeling that way, i couldn't endure a minute of that feeling. I feel good now, since my stomach is so weak nowand i learned that i have a stomach ulcer, i may be getting sick again and i won't panic if i do. I'll be on medication tho, i should get better. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I just wanna encourage you guyz to realizethat if everfor any reason you feel nauseous, throwing up actually makes you feel way better! Of course im not over my phobia lol,coz i'm still gonna obsess with food safety, now that i have an ulcer, i can't eat greasy or acidic foods at leastfora month. I dont' wanna throw up but if i have to, i would![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Don't panic if you feel really sick and feel like doing the dreaded thing. I'm severely phobic and I got thru it so you guyz can too. But I know some emets hate the vomiting way more than the nausea, but when you're severely nauseous, it happens involuntarily, and you just have to accept it and believe that you'll be ok.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]