Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: anxious

my dad has had an sv. He caught it last wednesday (10 days ago) and finsihed with it 3 days later last saturday. He only had d* no v*. I dont live with him but saw him on wednesday, a few days after his last bout of d* and then again on thursday and friday. However on thursday and friday he was complaining of his stomach feeling off so i became very anxious. I think its was because he was eating at my nans who is renowned for cooking in 10 inches of oil, so i think that just unsettled him. Given that it was 4 days since the d* that i saw himm do u think i will catch it, could he still have been carrying it.

Ps i am more scared of d* than V* so it doesnt help that he didnt v* as i would rather do that

my tummy is feeligna bit off. its over 24 hours since i last saw him

If he had been over it for a few days when you saw him, you should be just fine.

he was still feeling unwell when i saw him, although he had no d* for a few days. I feel awful today. my stomach is doing somersaults, i have no appetite (which is unusual for me). i can't cope with this anymore. i just want to curl up in a ball somewhere. the thought of hsving to be at work tomorrow and getting ill is awful (in my job i cant just get up and go to the loo whenever i need to). i dont know what to do anymore.

I know how you feel. I am trying to get into therapy for the third time.