Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else psyched about the release of The Sims 2?? I know I have a bunch of fellow Sim fans on the site, so that's why I'm asking!! I think it's going to be just AMAZING and totally blow the pants off all the other PC games out there!! I can't wait!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I mean, this is so different from the other Sims previously released!! Your Sims can actually grow (and not from baby to child in 3 days lol) and evolve overtime!! Plus the graphics look AWSOME!!!

www.thesims2.com is the official site, but I must WARN you thatyou MAY come across an annimated stillscreenshot of a child v****** on his father(to show the Sims can be ill and take care of their babies), so PLEASE PLEASE open with your own risk. It's not so bad, as it's annimated, but I just thought I might warn you just in case! I don't even know if it's still up there yet though. I just checked and can't find it. But still I don't want anyone to be offended or scared...Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh my word! I didnt even know about a Sims2! Thank u for telling us about it. It looks FAB! Oh my im so excited lol!! How sad is that. [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

I loved all the other sims games but this one is gonna be fantastic! Wooo!

Rachel xxx

wow I didnt know either. It looks really great! I'l have to free up some space on my computer for it!!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I can't wait for the Sims 2 to come out!!! I've been going crazy waiting for it to come out!!!! Plus the baby v* doesn't look that bad at all (although it scared me a little the first time I saw it) but hey it's good exposure therapy.

Danielle

WOW - the description and screenshots on the site looks AWESOME! I can't wait. How can I find out when it is released in the Netherlands?
    Margaret

*Even a thousand-miles journey starts with a first step*

Doesn't it just sound like the coolest game ever??? I'm SOOOO excited!!! This takes the Sims gaming to a whole new dimension!!! When I found out there would be a sequel, and all that it would include, all that we would be able to do, I was jumping up and down with excitment!! (Yes, I am a dork...it says it in bright lights over my head lol!) But seriously, the graphics look AMAZING!! The Sims don't look like cardboard cut outs anymore!! And the fact that they can age and go through different stages of life is awsome!!

If you guys got The Sims' Makin' Magic, they have a Sims 2 preview CD included in it. At least they did here. But I think you might be able to find it on the internet.

The release date in the US is sometime in late September. I am not sure the exact date. It says September 17th, but Idon't know how permanent that is. The date keeps changing and they keep moving it to try to make the game as bug-free as possible.

This is the closest I could find to a release date in the Netherlands. It's the UK site for TS2. I hope that helps:

http://thesims.uk.ea.com/

Hereare some other links just in case you are interested.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...ndex.html?q=Th e+Sims+2

http://www.actiontrip.com/gameinfo/thesims2.phtml

Gosh, I can't wait!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I absolutly cannot wait for this game!! It is going to be absolutly so fun that i will spend hours playing it!! Theyve pushed the release so much though! I want it now lol I have been watching for it ever sense the first annoucement when they said it would be here in march XD
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Quote Originally Posted by pink_flamingo
    I absolutly cannot wait for this game!! It is going to be absolutly so fun that i will spend hours playing it!! Theyve pushed the release so much though! I want it now lol I have been watching for it ever sense the first annoucement when they said it would be here in march XD

LOL!!! Me too Pink_Flamingo!!!! It's going to be absolutelyAMAZING!!! I am looking at the screenshots and videos and can't wait till I can actually play the game for myself!! I think this is going to take PC gaming to a whole new level!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Not to mention make Sims fans even crazier about the game! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I'm not really into sims... Any computer game, for that matter. Oh well. Hope everyone else enjoys it, though[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

-Anna

lol... i agree with rhinoseri... but while we're on the topic of computer games... sumthing my mother has sed to me many times before that made me laugh...

wen she first found out i was emetophobic she goes " i bet its because u played on that theme hospital game where they all puke up" lol i'll never forget that.

sorry, tht was random, lol.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Can anyone find the link to the baby sick picture? I want to watch it for exposure and so that I know what to expect when it comes out. And Jenneh I played that game too, it's gross!

aww, well i played it ages ago when i didnt even know there was such thing as emetophobia... so to be honest, it didnt really bother me... i used to find actually, before i was about to leave the house, if i played a quick game of that, for SUM reason it calmed me down!!! maybe becayuse those little characters just walk round, v*, then carry on walking... as if nothing has happened... i dont konw...

to be honest, im a bit more squeemish around it now since my mum has brought it up.... but i dont have the time to play computer games nemore anyway... so it doesnt bother me.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]It looks really really good!
    I just can't wait!

Hahaha I even pre ordered it. I'll get it in September!

Can't wait~!

For you sims players out there, did you know that there are cheats so that you get tons and tons of money? It's great!

lol I love theme hospital! I play that too much!

Do you think the cheets will be the same for the sims 2?

lol...

I hope the cheats will be the same...then we can have the best houses...I wish real life was like the sims, don't you? lol

lol deffenatly! but i guess that ou may not be incontrol of your actions and people would have to clock on you and select what you would do which would be quite scarry! But I would love to type in roesbud into a computer a few times and get loads of money in return!!

Yup! No one would ever be poor...and if you have money...you won't open the fridge and notice nothing is there...much like my sims did before the cheats...lol

Hey guys,

I read on the Sims2 website that there will be cheats for more money, but they wont be the same as those for the original sims game. Damn!

Rachel xxx

P.S When does it come out in the UK?

I cannot wait either!!!!!!

I think it comes out September/October time but they keep pushing the release date back.

Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

it sounds awsome i cant wait for it to come out! im a big sim fan too, i play tso (the sims online) like everyday hehe im addicted!!
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

oooooooooh ohhhhhhhh i can't wait. Im a true sims addict. i remember i would sit playing for like 8 hours once. lol. hard to come back to reality sometimes. anyways, i cant wait!!!!! its too abd we didnt all have the sims online and could play together!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I've been psyched for that game ever since i got makin' magic for christmas and watched the bonus CD that was all about it! I've been a sims fan for like 5 years now!

No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

ahh! i know! i'm really excited! but does anyone know the date it comes out?

It says on Amazon that the release date is October 8th (for UK)
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

YES!! I'll ask for it for my bday which is Oct. 15!! I was wondering about how I'd pay for it...it's a pretty pricey one, eh? Gosh, when I read this thread the other night I got so excited about it that i wanted to watch my preview CD again, but then I couldn't find it! Grrr...
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Oh yes do you know how much it costs? Might have to be a christmas present!!

Good news!

The release date in The Netherlands is september 16th!!! Could it be possible it will be released in The Netherlands before the UK or even the USA?

It's not that cheap. It costs 60 euro, but I don't mind. I know I will be playing it enough hours to make it worth it!

Of course I allready ordered a copy of it! I can't wait!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Edited by: Margaret
    Margaret

*Even a thousand-miles journey starts with a first step*

I went into game yesterday and you can pre-order it already. I might see about doing that casue it looks really great! I didnt ahve a look for the release date tho which was pretty stupid of me! But I think its october 11th

I am going to Pre-Order it!!! Gosh I can't wait for it to come out!!!!!! I keep looking at the screenshots and everything and it makes me just want to play the game even more!!! Have you guys signed up for the Sims 2 Scoop newsletter? It gives you all the latest news on TS2 and goodies like that! There is apparently a DVD coming out with commentary by the creators, special tips, etc. I think that'll be cool to watch.

You can sign up for the newsletter through this link:

http://preferences.fun.ea.com/ea/mf_TheSims2.asp

I am also a member of the Yahoo group TS2Obession or something. I will give you guys more info on it if you want to join!! Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I really want to get the Sims 2 but I don't think that it will run on my computer; my computer is only a year old but it sometimes struggles loading up houses on makin magic if i've made the house big!

Does anyone know what computer specs you need to play this game?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>