Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

has anyone had a bad day but dont know why?
    Today im just scared i might be sick but i dont know why because i dont feel ill i feel fine... but im just scared that today i might be sick...
    does anyone feel like this? if so any advice ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sometimes that happens to me, and I don't know why. I just have a nervous day! I try to distract myself by doing things that i like to do that day, or watch TV or something. Usually I get together with a friend so that they can distract me! i also tell myself over an over that I don't even feel sick, so I couldn't possibly be sick. I know it sounds corny, but it works for me!

Good luck! I'm sure that you're fine.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

This happens to me, too. Probably just part of the phobia, not that that helps much.

Oh yes, that happend me, its horrible feeling that sometihng is not right, but everything is all right...

Yup! A lot lately.. I think it is school, work, and family related. A lot of pontential originations for anxiety... but have no idea what the deal is. Just a day of my old friend "general anxiety"...

it will pass.. gl
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...