Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help?!!

Ok so was sitting there eating a bag of quavours and wasnt really paying attention to then taste something funny in my mouth as i swallowed and theres these black bits inside it like tasted burnt but when i rubbied it into my fingers because i tipped the back out into my hands it was burnt quavours!!

I am now FREAKING OUT!! that i have eaten something that could make me v* it was a really weird taste please someone let me know im gona be ok???

x [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What are quavours?
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

There a type of crisp, you call them chips over there

I think you'll be ok Violet. As far as I know, burnt or flaky doesn't usually equal fp or something. I have eaten so many foods like that before with no problems at all.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

I really hope so csjones Im shaking like a leaf at the moment,it just tasted so weird,it could be anything in there,im so friggin scared!!

why does this always happin when im alone =(

Im pretty obviously friggin doomed,why does this keep happening
    Edited by: violet

Hey violet. Im sorry your feeling like this. Your not doomed, i know sometimes it feels that way, but please stay calm. Was the crisp burnt as i know they can taste really funny if they are, but i used to get ones like that, theres been some that have green on before! and i've eaten them and was fine, i think it may just have been burnt and that wouldn't cause you to get fp, i thinks its very very unlikely to get fp from crisps. Please stay calm [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Take care.

xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Violet, I can understand your worry, because I've been there, but I'm sure you're fine. Sometimes a few burnt ones get into bags of crisps/chips, and it is perfectly harmless, like if you were to burn toast or something. You will be fine![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

thankx Ruth,

I dont know my stomach feels weird at the moment but im thinking that its anxiety at the moment...

I dont know if they were burnt ive never eaten burnt quavors before they have always been fine,this is just yucky =(

I looked at the stuff in it and I cant tell what it is hun

x

Awww well stay calm, you'll be fine really. I used to eat walkers all the time, and i used to get really funny horrible tasting ones then when i looked at the crisp it was burnt. I think its anxiety hurting your stomach though, try and stay calm, relax and breath [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] i got like that earlier about something and got myself worked up, but as soon as i calmed down, i sat and watched tv with a cup of tea and it made the panic attack go. Pleaseeeee don't worry about it, you'll be fine [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] .

xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Try and relax Violet, you'll be fine. Anything burnt means potential bacteria has been cremated - why do us emets over cook everything? Just for that reason! And honestly, trust me here, there's nothing to worry about, quavers are just a bit of corn and cheese, nothing nasty. I went through a similar problem with monster munch many years ago, i had a bag which tasted awful. Didn't make me ill though.

The anxiety you're feeling will make your stomach feel weird, so please try and chill!