Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

OMG!!! I never knew that this fear that I had was so common.I feel so much better. I don't know where this fear came from. But it really takes a toll on my social life, I can't go to the bar or parties or amusement parkswithout looking around to make sure everyone looks fine and are enjoying themselves. On New Years Eve my friend had a couples get together at his house to drink and watch the ball drop, so my boyfriend was drinking so much and I told him to stop before he vomits and they told him don't listen to me and for him to enjoy himself. An hour after the ball drop I heard someone say Charles threw up.Omg!! I locked the door and I cover ears.Everyone was telling me to let him and let him lay down with me. I was making so many excuse for him not to come near me, when they let him in the roomhe had vomit all over his clothes and then he laid on the bed and said "baby please come lay with me" I felt so bad I just ran out the room. I need help I don't want to have this phobia for the rest of my life.[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Welcome to the site! Sorry that happened to you, that sounds horrible. I wouldn't even have let him in the room.... but yeah, it's nice to hear that this is a common fear!

Welcome!

welcome
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Welcome! Sorry to hear that happened to you...does your bf know about the your emet?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

welcome [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Welcome to the site.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Welcome to the big happy Emet family. You will get alot of support here and make truly wonderful friends.

Hugs from

Great Britain.

xxxxx
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

Hi Ebony...I was the same way when I found this site...nice to know other people are going through that! Does v* in general bother you, or is it contagious v* that bothers you more. I panic more if it isnt drunk v*.

Welcome, Ebony. You'll get a lot of support here. And I think even a non-emet would cringe at the thought of their v*-soaked bf lying next to them!

Welcome. I'm new myself, though I found out the name of the phobia and this site some months back. It's such a feeling of relief to know there are people in the world that understand you, isn't it?

Why on earth would anyone, emet or not, want to snuggle up with someone full of v*? Ugh.