Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have a hard time swallowing pills. Does anyone here know if you can crush or chew Motilium 10? I have read that it has a coating on it, so I'm not sure if this is safe to do or not.

I don't think motilium has a coating, well not the ones in the UK. I guess you could crush or chew them but they do taste a bit gross even when on your tongue for a second. Any chance you could give them a go with a glass of water? They are tiny.

They are tiny, little tablets. The ones i use don't have a coating and like Suze said, they have a bitter like taste if left on the tongue for a few seconds.

Try taking one with a fizzy drink, that way the tablet goes down with the bubbles - believe me, it works.

Try looking down just before you swallow-our bodies have a natural reflux reaction with our toungeswhen we swallow while looking down. I know it sounds weird but it really does work. You'd think it'd be the opposite-look upward for the pill to go back but it's look down.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Thanks for the advice!