Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oh NO!!! HELP!

About an hour ago I experienced some stomach cramps, and had to go to the bathroom EMMEDIATELY. Anyway, I had disturbing d*, and a bit of a tummy ache (where your stomach actually is). I had to take an lorazepam, and a gravol (phenagren, whatever). I am totally panicking. I haven't felt like this is so long. When it isn't just anxiety, where the threat of actually v*ing is there. My son is in the tub, and yet I feel paralyzed, I don't even know how I got on here. I feel like I may get d* again. I was perfectly fine 1/2 hour before this happened, like a normal day. Am I gonna get the sv, or what is going on? I need help...feel like I am fading into something I don't want to again.

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

is it your time of the month? I always have d* around that time.

No, actually. I am only on cycle day 8 (I am charting temps in order to try to conceive this fall)...so I am FAR from that time, and I don't ever get d* from ovulation, which I shouldn't be close to either. I am so confused, and freaking out! What if I do get s*, who will take care of Isaac (I am alone)?? What if he gets it?? [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_24.gif[/img]Scared

D* can be caused by so many things, and it seems to sometimes happen even for no reason. It doesn't necessarily mean v* is next. The uncomfortable feeling in your stomach is likely from the anxiety you experienced when you thought of what the d* could mean. Hopefully your lorazepam kicks in soon and you can relax and feel better soon.

Do you have IBS? Could it be something like that? Let us know how you are doing. Hugs.

Thanks guys.

No, I don't have IBS. So it is nothing to do with that.

It seems to have subsided now. Let's hope it stays that way. My tummy actually feels hungry now, but I don't dare tonight. I LIKE to feel hungry when in this state. I went around Lysoling everything in case it is a bug so my son doesn't get it. But it came on so fast, and seems to have left so fast (knock on wood) I am guessing it was the poutine I had at Costco today. I dunno...[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Crystal

Yes, don't be scared (though I know it's stupid to say that!). It could be from anything- disagreeing food, or stress, or tiredness, or hormones- any number of things.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Crystal, I'm so glad you are feeling better! Have you been using the phenergan long? How well does it work for you?

Glad it's subsided, Crystal! Don't worry, I've had sudden, scary bouts of d* before, complete with cramps and everything, then over the course of the day it just went, and I was fine. Probably just what you ate!

Just take it easy until you feel you are 100% over it, and are sure it won't come back!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Don't worry Crystal, it sounds like something I get sometimes..

It usually happens after i've eaten something rich - bolognaise or a creamy pasta or something.. and I suddenly get extremely bad burning cramps in my abdomen and I get a bit hot and clammy, I go to the loo, EVERYTHING seems to come out (sorry, TMI) and then I feel ok again after about 10 minutes. Sometimes our digestive systems are just a bit sensitive to things and try to get rid of them instead of try to digest them.

I'm sure you;ll be fine and won't V*.. i'm sure there would be nausea etc if there was a chance you were going to!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Thank you everyone for your support and reassurance. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I feel better this morning, so hopefully it was something Iate. I was really tired though last night, most likely from the Gravol (which I VERY RARELY take). Not to mention the panic doesn't help either.

So, thanks again!!!

Crystal