Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

(sorry about this, itsa bit tmi, but I'm really getting worried!)
    Well, for the last couple of days, Ive been a bit constipated, and its been causing me to feel a little under the weather. Today while at work I had a slight case of d*. It only happened once, and it wasn't anything gruesome, but it made my abdomen cramp up--not a very pleasant experience. I felt better for a while after that, I drank some water, scrubbed my hands a bunch. Then gradually I started to feel sick again, by the time I got on the bus to come home I was convinced that I was going to v*. Now I'm home and its settled down a bit, but now I've got post nasal drip and I keep getting these squirming/uncomfortable feelings around my stomach and just below my stomach.

I'm a bit freaked out! I don't think I could be sick, since the season is dying down around here, but still.. one of my teachers was out today because of not feeling well!

Eek!

Post nasal drip can definitely mess around with your digestive system. Try eating something like bread or potatoes- it always makes me feel better, and tends to help with the yuckiness that's going on in your stomach right now.

That, and keep hydrated!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks! I'll go get some bread right now...