Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: stupid emet

Ugh, I hate emet. I am feeling a bit crummy. Kind of queasy and gassy. Had a small, loose bm. Sorry if TMI. I'm pretty sure this is because I am not eating right, but being an emet, it is making me too nervous to sleep.
    It is 3am here, and I'd love to go to bed, but I'm afraid of getting sick. I can't wait to get to the doctor and get on some meds. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see if there have been any cancellations. I need to be able to eat, and in order to eat right, I need to mellow out. I'm pretty sure they will put me back on zoloft.
    I'm totally rambling. i don't really expect any response, it just feels better to get these thoughts out there, rather than crowding my brain.
    I'm so friggin' tired...l

Hey, im really sorry your feeling like this, try and stay calm. I think the feeling a bit n* and your stomach a little gassy because your not sleeping and eating? i know i used to wake up and have the worst ibs when i only got 2 hours sleep and was just eating toast and biscuits. Going to your doctor would be a good idea though, if its effecting your eating and sleeping, and hopefully he'll be able to get you the help you need or the medication you need to help. I hope all goes well and you stay calm. Do you have any lavender? that helps me go to sleep in like 10 mins if i put some on my pillow, you can buy lavender drops you put on a tissue or pillow for when you sleep and it helps relax you. Stay calm and safe, and please try and get a little sleep. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Take care.

xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Roofus.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Feeling a bit better this morning. I'm going to the doctor on the 3rd, and starting therapy on the 4th.
    It's good to know there are others who understand.

Hey. Thats good your feeling better [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I know its hard but please try and eat something light if you find it hard to eat otherwise not eating may make you feel worse. Its good your going to see your doctor though and your going to get therapy, i hope it all goes well for you. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks. Just had a rice cake, and managed a waffle and protein drink for breakfast. Eating is so much easier for me during the day. At night, that's another story. Not sure why this is. I have heard other emets say this, too.
    How is the eating going for you?

Hey, well its good your eating something. Yeah i find it easier to eat in the morning, but then for some reason i get really hungry at about 1am in the morning, but i never eat anything, but i got told to if im that hungry lol, but i normally eat my food all before 6pm so it has time to go down when i go to bed at 2am, but i have two ginger biscuits at about 11pm. I really hope you get the help you need, and that you also can start eat again more freely. My eating is going ok thank you, im having pasta and cheese sauce tomorrow for the first time in like 2 years *drools*, i also think the medication i have have a sedation and anxiety relif effect. But i hope all goes well at your therapy and at the doctors, let us know how you get on. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] take care.

xx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!