Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: IBS Attack

Hopefully that is all this is. It's been so long since I've had one, but it does feel like it used to when I got them a lot. I have been horribly stressed lately. THere have been a lot of changes at work plus some old stuff going on that has bothered me. Then with my parent's divorce and all the problems that have spun off of that my life has been a massive soap opera. Well, my mom has a boyfriend and I just found out that my dad has two dates lines up. I actually feel so happy about that. I hope they can both just get on with their lives and find people they can be happy with. I really hope this will ease some of my stress and make me feel better. I know stress in general isn't good for the baby, but when I feel like this I can't really eat which is even worse for the baby. I can't wait until I can just relax this weekend. Now to make this IBS attack stop . . . I am just scared that it is really the beginning of something worse. I forget how awful IBS is. I have really been lucky lately that I haven't had any attacks - especially not as severe as I used to get them. I really think IBS has more to do with stress than anything . . .

Sorry for this random post. It helps me relieve my tensions to write it all out.

I hope yopu feel better soon. Stress really aggravates IBS.

Sillygirl, I replied to your other post....so similar to this one....
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

This one was a couple of days ago.