Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok,so im in the middle of REALLY freaking out!!

I woke up this morning with a bit of an off tummy so didnt eat until about 10mins ago, it was a philidelphia and chives sandwich 2 of them,i felt very n* before and a bit faint and I still feel n* now and a bit of burning and really tired even though I slept for about 10 hours alot more than I usually do.

Ive been doin more than I usually do these past few days since my gf was down but ive slowed down a bit now and i dont really feel to good about having done all those things and now I feel like this its making me feel pretty rubbish..

I feel so dizzy at the moment my nose has been running when I was out stopped now,think it was my hayfever and my ears feel funny.

Anyone got any ideas whats going on,because I feel rubbish but I dont want to v* im so scared because my mum and me arent getting on and i cant deal with this on my own

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Since you are dizzy, have a runny nose, and your ears feel funny, it's probably a sinus or inner ear problem.* These can both cause dizzines, and a little nausea.* So try to relax and let your sandwiches digest.* I have this problem right now.* My ears and nose are plugged, and I have postnasal drip.* Allergies suck!* Even if you have a sinus infection or ear infection, it doesn't sound like a stomach virus, so I think you will be okay.Edited by: Girlygirl1980s

Thankx halfoverthefur,

I just keep feeling n* cold and tired at the same time and this is how I felt when I get ill VERY bad the last time,I started shaking and then had to go to sleep and woke up and was 12 hours of absolute hell!!

Ive now eaten an ice lolly just a water orange one to see if it was my sugar leve but nothing is happening at the moment and I have a little pain in my stomach but this cold and tiredness feeling just wont pass and its making me feel 10x's worse from what happined in the past, damn emet!!!!!! hate it

Hey Violet sweety

I'm talking to ya now on MSN, but just wanted to throw you a hug *hugs* feel better soon!!!

I dont get jpw im cold tired and feel **** and a bit dizzy ect but I want to eat through the n*?

Hey violet, im sorry your feeling bad. It could be a few things mixed, one because your anxious, also if you have a runny nose and feel dizzy, and your ears feel weird it sounds like its your sinus's like halfoverthefur said, i have problems with my ears and i had to get some of those sea bands as everytime i stood up i would feel n*. If your hungry you should try and eat something if your body is saying it wants food, even if its something just light. I hope your ok and you take care.

xx

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hi violet...sorry your feeling crummy...sounds to me like sinus or cold..I dont think you will v*. You could be feeling n* if your sinuses have been draining into your tummy. You will be fine...probably just a cold

Hi, Violet, hope you are feeling better soon. It sounds like a cold or really bad allergies. I know people who get allergies bad enough to feel tired, run down, and overall crummy.

Feel better soon and take care!

hey me again,

I just woke up feeling very very n* and thought that I was going to v* had to walk around doing deep breathing and the feeling still hasnt passed =(

I was also passing a heck of alot of wind when I woke up and I dont really know why?

anyone around?

I really don't think it's sv because you have been feeling off since you woke up Friday morning. I think it's pent up anxiety that led you to wake up now with n*. It sounds like a panic attack.

I am really sorry you are feeling so bad!

Hey, yeah it sounds as if its panic attack to. I think because you felt n* for the past few days, you think about it more, which makes you feel more n* from being axious, if that makes sense. Also have you been eating? that can make you feel n* when you wake up if your hungry. Take it easy and stay calm, hope you feel better[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

xx

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

hey thankx you guys for replying.

I have been eating yes just the bad feeling of n* coming in waves its awful,woke up and just couldnt move because of it then really had to thought if I had slowed my breathing down I might have

I dont know whether I should eat or not to see what it is because its just a bad feeling of complete n*

Awww im sorry your feeling bad. Well when i used to get hungry it used to make me feel really n*, i sometimes used to leave it so long i would heave, but i used to make myself eat something, like toast with some butter or honey. Maybe the n* you've been getting is lack of sleep? do you get enough sleep? as that can make you feel n*. I hope you feel better[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] stay calm and relax.

xx

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

hey thankx for your replys.

at the moment its like a really bad bit of n* at the pit of my tummy and ive tried to sip some juice and its only making me feel worse at the moment

again im alone so this is just hellish I really hope this isnt anything bad