Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Almost everytime i work out i get lightheaded.I dont push it too much so im not quite sure whats the cause of this, someone told me that i wasnt breathing right while i was excersizing? anyone got any ideas why i get lightheaded?
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Do you drink enough water? If you sweat a lot, you could get dehydrated, and that can make you dizzy.

actually i drink quite a bit of water, probably aboutthree710ml bottlesa day, more when im working out, so i dont think that could be the cause
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

try eating a protein bar or granola bar prior to working out. It could be that your sugar level is to low. That happens to me all the time so I discovered that if I eat something prior to working out, I don't get the light headed feeling.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;