Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: A bit worried

So if you have seen my other posts you will know I havent been feeling to well over these past few days and I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to v* I wa so so so scared I paced around the house for 10mins taking very deep breaths and it passed on a few hours later I have eaten today more than I have these past few weeks and its still not helping it,Im late my period by about a month now so im worried about that.

thing is i dont understand why I have this weird feeling in my tummy and feel n* but still able to eat,theres a bit a wind being produced and flying around and my stomach had some ranching acid in it earlier before I ate and when I woke up this morning I passed a large ammount of wind which i dont normally do in the morning.

Im just now getting freaked out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violet, have you been to the doctor about all this?

Nope I hate going to the docs, always bloody there,seems like its my second home..

I wish I could just put this down to ibs but i dont really know at the moment,im trying to keep my mind off things,just hard with the n* feeling

Actually il rephrase that,I did go a few weeks back for a pain in my side and said I felt n* for quite a while so he said I was impacted in the bowels so gave me a supository which did absolutly nothing apart from put me through pain and discomfort really.

Hey violet, im really soryy your still feeling bad, i wish there was something more i could do for you!. Yeah i think going to the doc would be a good idea to start with. Also it could be your eating habits, like you say you sometimes don't eat anything in the day, then eat in the evening, so eating patterns could be part of it, also sleep? do you sleep enough because that could also make your n* and the last thing anxiety, i think all of us have felt n* from anxiety before and we know it can be a pain. Its good you have ate though as when you don't it will make you feel more n*. Have you tried something ginger? like ginger biscuits, i find they calm my stomach, also sucking on mints when i feel n*. I really hope you feel better and stay calm. Take care.

xx

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Violet, I can completely understand hating going to the doctor, but if you were impacted in the bowels a few weeks ago, do you think this might be related? If I were you , I would go. Tell them the suppository did nothing, and you are feeling awful.

See i have been since then I have ibs so trhings arent ever normal, just something isnt right.

Cant even go to the docs till tuesday now since its a bank holiday here

Hey, Violet!

If you've been going without food, then you'll get gassy. My two boys are wind factories in the morning! And if you're anxious and stressed, that could account for your late period. I was very late in January - I'd spent all of December frantic & terrified because it seemed like everybody had the bad sv* that was going round. Camomile tea is great for relaxing the gut, that might be worth a try. I agree with daffodil, get back tothe doctor!

Feel better soon, ok?