Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Why ME?

Ok another bad night tonight really bad at the moment,

Me and my mother have had a huge argumnet and at the moment I feel like i need to burp but it just isnt happening at the moment and just feel like **** i am so so so so scared that I am going to be sick at the moment I dont know whats going on!!!

My stomach kinda hurts as well at the moment, my mother keeps moching my emet and my ocd, she just had one of my pringles and said, oh ive touched them now so you cant eat them.

We have just had a massive argument as well,ive got pains in my bowels and my head hurts! everything seems to be going wrong at the moment and I feel absolutly awful im scared im cold im tired and I really do at the moment want to give up on all of this!

this feeling is absolutly disgusting why is this happening to me at the moment,feels like ive whined on these boards so much this weekend,Im sorry about that!

why cant things be simple and emet was never around and why do I still feel n* while this gas wont bloody move at the moment,why oh why friggin me!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi erm this may be from a number of reasons.

You may feel sick because of the argument u may have had. and stress can cause your bowels to hurt.and if you worry about it then it can make it worse so if i was you just relax.

Also if u have had something to eat and you are worried that you are going to be v* then you have to make your mind think of something else. you see the mind can play any sort of trick on you, i red in a book that if you think "i dont want to be ill, i dont want to be ill", the body wil soon pick up the word "ill" so of course it will make u feel worse. so what you have to do is = think of something like "i will be healthy, i will bea healthy" and then your body will start to relax.

Really try hard to think of something different, it will be hard at first but it will get better.

A.fretwell

I'm really sorry that your mum continues to give you a hard time - she's wrong to mock you, you need support during these bad times.

You've worked yourself up, that's why you're feeling bad. Why don't you take a motilium anddo something to relax?

Try not to pay attention towhat your mum says, she doesn't understand you like we all do here, so feel free to rant as much as necessary, it's good to let it all out.

Look after yourself OK? You'll be fine, I know.

Poor you Violet.

I am sure the argument with your mum is making you worry and feel even worse. I am sorry your mum is not more undestanding about your emet. It must be really hard for you. You have beenfeeling unwell for quite a while and I think you should perhapssee your doctor. I hope you soon feel better.

Ugh, it's not right of your mom to pick on you when you are feeling down (or at all, for that matter.) I do hope you are able to relax, and feel better. And please do consider speaking to your doctor if you continue to feel crummy.

Thankx you guys for all your replys.

I still at the moment havent stopped crying, I feel so alone in this situation,and so very lost after everything that has happined in my life i get landed with this and no one behind me here to help,its hard an really annyoing now.

wish there was a way out

I really wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I don't like to think of you being so upset. It is horrible to feel so scared and so alone. I am thinking of you and hope you soon feel better.

Violet, so sorry you're feeling this bad. It sounds like you are 100% stressed! I can't believe your mum isn't more supportive.

I really do think you should see your doctor, even if it's just to get something to reduce your anxiety. Wish there was something more practical I could do to make you feel better. Thinking about you and I hope things improve for you soon.

Aw, don't be sad Violet, as I've said before, what has gone on in the past is not your fault, you need to try and put it behind you. Can you call anyone? Hate to think of you so low.

thankx sally dreamer and suze,

really nice to know i have your support on this.

I am on the list for CBT at the moment and I do have tablets here to try controll my OCD, but I can not bring myself to take them and as of yet have it set in my mind i wont,I want to get through this clear headed or as clear as I can.

my mother is now in bed and she made some snide comment as she went up the stairs,isnt to much I can do about my life at home at the moment,I may be moving to Kinlos or that area around there, and I am abolutly utterly ******g myself about it.

how are you doing now, violet?

hey daffodil,

I have calmed down for the moment just not sleeping yet,damn insomnia,thank you very much for coming in and checking on me,just dealing with some gas at the moment,dont know why though might have been to much veg,hope you are ok x

glad you're feeling a bit better, violet. hope you get some sleep. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]