Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Cruddy

Yuck, I don't feel good at all today. I have slightly swollen glands, I feel hot, and am tired and my stomach is jumpy. No one in my family is sick and I seem to have a normal appetite. I went to the bathroom recently and it wasn't d* at all. Do you think that allergies could cause swollen glands? They aren't actually swollen I don't think but just hurt a little bit every once in a while.

I think my anxiety is kicking in a little too because I am very nervous about going to a concert with a friend tomorrow. I really hope I don't have an sv*!!!

~~~Carolyn~~~

OMG yes allergies can cause swollen glands...all the junk draining down your throat will do it...it happens to me alot...especially when allergy season first starts...it will make you feel miserable..and plus with it running down your throat it can make your stomach feel off too..i would take a antihistamine to dry things up...drink plenty of fluids...and even some hot tea would be good for your throat...i hope you feel better soon.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks Kate, I feel so much better now to know that[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]! I woke up this morning with crud from my ears draining down my throat, triggering my gag reflex- [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] not at all a pleasant start to the morning!
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Feel better!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"