Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello all,

I havent been on this site for about 6 months now, my emet was getting really bad, and needed some time doing other things and getting out of the house. I can say that i am doing quite well.

I have been practising reiki and energy healing, to help others. And i have realized that it was time for me to focus on my emet and trying to release this fear. I am going tomorrow for a treatment, a friend who taught me reiki is going to help me with it. We are going to do some past life regression, and reiki, i am a little scared, i am scared that this will work, what will i do then?

I am excited at the same time, if i no longer have this fear, the first thing i will do is eat some chicken fingers!

I dont know, so many things are going through my mind, anyway i just wanted to post, and i will let you know how it goes. Then, maybe I can help others with this issue, I have been practicing distance treatments on others for their problems, as well as in person, and I just keep thinking it would be great to help someone that maybe had the same phobia I did. Anyways talk to you later.!

Best of luck! I am hoping that it works for you! If it does, I want to hear
    all about it! I'm pulling for you so that you can share your success with
    all of us!
    Julie

Pls let us know how it goes. I'm not experienced in Reiki, so I'm not sure
    if I believe in it or not- but that is because I am ignorant on the subject.