Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: will i be ok?

Hybrid View

Right ok so quick question to try and supress this pannic attack that i can feel luming.

a few days bakc I ate to much cheese and I think that was what was making me feel ill so i didnt have any for 2 days and then had cheese and tomato on toast and Im thinking at the moment that it may make me feel like it did the last few days,thing is it was a couple of days eating it in a row and just tonight this is the first ive had in a few days now.

think il be ok?
    x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey violet, I used to get the same thing, i used to have a diet of constand toast and still do now, after a while my stomach started to get really painfull as it was the same food, so maybe it was just so much of the same product? Im sure you will be fine[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], just try not to think about it, as i think if you sit and think about your going to get a stomach ache or your going to feel n*, it will be because your thinking about it. Me and my friend once sat there and did a test and kept saying and thinking to ourselfs that we felt sick and after a while we did feel really n* as we kept telling ourself we did, the mind is a very stange thing lol. But try not to worry about it im sure you'll be fine.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Ruth.

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hey Violet,

Yes, you'll be fine. Cheese does tend to lie kind of heavy in the stomach. It's supposed to give you nightmares too close to bedtime, remember! But there's no reason why it should make you ill. You're ok, ok?

Hey Violet,

Are you doing OK now? You should be just fine, but I know the feeling you're experiencing.

hey guys,

thank you so much for your responces, i didnt get the same feeling that I did the last time but i cant taste anything when i burp and i usually do its weird i havent ate much today maybr 10 dry crackers my dinner,cheese and tomato toastie and then some chocolate not alot but I suppose its ok at the moment having a little bit of a freak out after eh having some relations with my gf i felt a bit n*[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Im ok at the moment just in a bit of a panic for no reason i dont think, im confused maybe as to why i cant taste anything at the moment, hope its nothing.

thank you again so much for your help x