It is almost midnightand as usual I cannot sleep. My daughter has been sleepwalking again. Thats 2 Tuesday nights in a row. I think it must be because she is extra tired after her swimming lesson. She walked downstairs and asked for breakfast. I told her it was nightime and to go back to bed. She went straight back upstairs to bed. She seems to be sleeping soundly now.

I am feeling so anxious. My tummy feels in knots and I just can't relax. I am fine all day, then after my daughter goes to bed at 7.30 pm I start to worry about everything. I get so scared that 1 of my children will be ill in the night. I worry about my husband being at sea. I just want him to be safely home with us.. It is a dangerous job and I wish my husband had a normal onshore job. Everything seems so much worse at nightime. I can normally manage to be strong, but since my daughter had 2 v*bugs within a month I have been more anxious at night than ever. I am almost waiting for it to happen again.

Sorry to moan again. I just feel alone, emotional and tired. I am sure all will seem fine by the morning.