Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Maybe about a week. We are moving tomorrow and probably Thursday. I am hoping we will get out of this house tomorrow. UGH! It is really hard packing up 9 years worth of stuff. Our internet will be hooked up Thursday, but I doubt I will get online.

I feel bad because I havent been posting much but I have been so busy...between packing, my mom having lung issues and Madison has been sick for a few days...UGH! I just havent had time. Once I get situated in our new house I will be able to post everyday. I do lurk though.

I will "see" everyone in a few days.

Take care and stay well[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: madisonsmom

Moving sucks!! Especially being all disorganized for a bit. I can't stand that. Hope you have a good move though!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Understandable that you are busy! Hope everything goes smooth for you!

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! No heavy lifting, k?

<font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes smoothly and hope your little one feels better soon.
    \"This too shall pass\"

It was hard enough packing up 3 years worth of stuff - I can't imagine packing up 9 years worth! Good luck with the move! Don't overdo it!

Talk with you soon madison mom! Have fun moving!!Does your screen name have anything to do with the city you live in?

Good luck moving, that will be me next week! Hurry back!!

Good luck honey, we'll miss you!!
    &lt;a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

Best wishes on the move!! I'm married to a Navy man and can't tell you how many times we've moved in 17 years but I'll admit that it never gets easier. Just take your time and don't kill yourself trying to get done.